hunt trail and enduro wide wheelsets

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
hunt trail and enduro wide wheelsets
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 21:08 Quote
I'm looking at getting a hunt trail wide or hunt enduro wide wheelset, does anyone have any experience with either of these wheelsets?

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 23:22 Quote
I'm interested too, same questions here.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 23:22 Quote
+1. I've read about them using some cheap hubs, but it might have changed on the latest revision.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 23:43 Quote
Been running a set of enduro wides for around 6 months. They are running sweet and true still, I’m not a gentle rider and have smashed them through rocks and cased some shit pretty hard!
I like the pick up on the freehub too. They just seem to be quietly getting on with it

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 0:29 Quote
marksnook wrote:
Been running a set of enduro wides for around 6 months. They are running sweet and true still, I’m not a gentle rider and have smashed them through rocks and cased some shit pretty hard!
I like the pick up on the freehub too. They just seem to be quietly getting on with it

any dents in the rims or problems with the hub?

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 12:42 Quote
Hunt does use novatec for their hubs however they are spec'd with Japanese EZO bearings.

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 18:05 Quote
PapaGordo wrote:
Hunt does use novatec for their hubs however they are spec'd with Japanese EZO bearings.

are those bearings good?

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 5:18 Quote
No dents or hub problems at all. If they have dented a little I haven’t noticed/ they haven’t let air out!

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 8:15 Quote
I've just done a full XC season on Hunts XC wide wheel set with zero issues.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 8:30 Quote
Got a set of the trailwide. They are spot on

Posted: Sep 24, 2019 at 1:34 Quote
I have had the Enduro wide wheels for around 3 months on a Capra 27.5 and they have been perfect! I am a heavy rider (119kg) and they are holding up well. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011200
Mobile Version of Website