What online store for bikes and gear works best for BC?

PB Forum :: Canada - West
What online store for bikes and gear works best for BC?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 8:05 Quote
New here from Europe where most of my online shopping was on Chain Reaction Cycles but wondering what the best online stores are to order from here in BC? Have no clue what the tax and duty situation is etc so any info would be helpful. Cheers.
Drangann

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 10:07 Quote
Drangann wrote:
New here from Europe where most of my online shopping was on Chain Reaction Cycles but wondering what the best online stores are to order from here in BC? Have no clue what the tax and duty situation is etc so any info would be helpful. Cheers.
Drangann

Whereabouts in BC are you? if you're in Vancouver there are a host of Local bike shops that are within reason for pricing, plus you'll be able to get around some locals to get their insight on where to ride

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 15:28 Quote
wrote:
Revelstoke actually and there are some great shops here that I use for what they have but I'm looking for kids pads and accessories and no one has anything left after the summer etc.

Whereabouts in BC are you? if you're in Vancouver there are a host of Local bike shops that are within reason for pricing, plus you'll be able to get around some locals to get their insight on where to ride

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 21:18 Quote
I go to tbsbikeparts.com for tires but not much else

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 11:00 Quote
Drangann wrote:
Revelstoke actually and there are some great shops here that I use for what they have but I'm looking for kids pads and accessories and no one has anything left after the summer etc.

Ah Gotcha mate, to be fair any shops will do you right, I was down at Dunbar yesterday and they had a wall full of kids protective gear, chest, arm and knee pads...no idea about their delivery...but pricing is on the higher side

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006731
Mobile Version of Website