Nukeproof not respecting frame warranty

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Nukeproof not respecting frame warranty
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 19:10 Quote
My 2018 275c RS developed a crack on both sides of the top tube at the seattube support tube. The bike was bought from CRC and shipped to the US. CRC will not respond to my warranty claim. It's been over a month and multiple submissions. Nukeproof said they can't help me and I have to go through CRC. Has anyone else had problems with these companies?

FL
Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 10:49 Quote
edit. Sorry just seen you already tried to go through Nukeproof direct.

In my opinion CRC aren't as good as they were before Wiggle took them over.

Seems strange Nukeproof won't deal with you directly, if your frame is in warranty date it should be a simple thing to do.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 10:57 Quote
I will keep pushing it. The rear shock on this bike lost all dampening in the first hundred miles and I ran into the same situation where I couldn't get any warranty support.

FL
Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 11:14 Quote
Have you tried CRC's live chat option? If you can get connected to them you'd at least be able to inform them about the claim forms you sent them. It's harder for them to ignore you if you're 1 on 1 chatting.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 11:55 Quote
Heywood165 wrote:
Have you tried CRC's live chat option? If you can get connected to them you'd at least be able to inform them about the claim forms you sent them. It's harder for them to ignore you if you're 1 on 1 chatting.

I have many times. I always get "It's with the warranty team and they will get back to you" I have asked to be connected to them which is apparently not an option either on chat or over the phone. Very frustrating experience.

FL
Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 12:06 Quote
I hope you get some good news soon, you'd think a company like CRC would at least keep you informed by email on how the claim was going.

An update on if you finally get sorted would be good,

Good luck!

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 14:39 Quote
Heywood165 wrote:

Live chat is equally as shocking ime

Clueless muppets just tryin to put potatoes on their families tables

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 8:28 Quote
I can not get a hold of CRC today. Did anyone else notice they took their phone # down?

Nukeproof still not responding.

FL
Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 8:43 Quote
It says live chat is available right now, on the iOS app at least.

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 8:56 Quote
Could try your payment method of recouping monies as they will mediate and be agood go between

Crc have always been shite to deal with and just wash their hands with most folk who encounter difficulties with new products

Posted: Oct 3, 2019 at 9:25 Quote
Finally got a hold of the CRC warranty guys. I packaged the bike and sent them the package details for collection. Got this message from them:

"I'm sending a box to dispatch now. You'll need to complete the collection details once you've received it."

They asked me to package the bike, I did that. Sent them details on the package for pick-up and now they are sending me a box to package the bike? I am confused and not sure wtf if going on over there at CRC.

Posted: Oct 3, 2019 at 10:48 Quote
Might be a communication breakdown as they are Irish afterall.

Just stating the obvious but I have had harsh words with them a few times

Ok bitd now utter shite

Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 9:27 Quote
Replacement frame came cracked, hardware stripped, kinked my reverb cable and rear brake cable, brakes not bled, paint on frame is chipped. I have waited 3months for a new frame and now this one is worthless plus they damaged my existing components. I recommend anyone looking at nukeproof look for a different brand. Their warranty program is worthless now.

Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 9:32 Quote
with crc, just go on a live chat

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014308
Mobile Version of Website