Kamloops Trail Conditions

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Kamloops Trail Conditions
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 17:19 Quote
Hey, me and some buddies are taking a trip to looopz over spring break, and i was just wondering how the trails are right now and how you think they will be in 3 weeks. We'll hopefully be hitting up KBR, Rose hill, Harper and Ord.

Also, if anyone is down for riding when we get over there let me know.

Thanks, Braden.

O+
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
ya id like to know too.. ill be driving 9 hours on the easter weekend

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 19:58 Quote
Its only good to ride at ord road right now...theres still snow everywhere else. you will NOT be able to ride harper during spring break man sorry...I think the snowboarding stops a little bit before that. and also rose hill is sorta destroyedJail Im thinking KBR will be good too go..but sometimes there is still some snow during spring break.....but it has been unseasonally warm for this time of the year...its been sunny everyday for like 2 weeks now. SO if you get lucky you will be able to ride evrywhere except harperrrrrrr.

O+
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 at 15:54 Quote
Hm sweet, thanks.

I went last year during spring break and it was very dry, but that was in mid april. Aslong as KBR, Ord and Rose are good, i will be stoked!!

Posted: Feb 26, 2008 at 16:02 Quote
Rose Hill is dead.

O+
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 5:42 Quote
What happened to it?Cry

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 21:24 Quote
rosehill was closed because the owner wants to put houses on it. its so dumb because the owner dosent care about around a million mountain bikers that want to ride it.but you might beable to bike the bottom half of harper if there isnt to much snow.

O+
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 23:03 Quote
Thats bunk.

Dope, the weather is lookin pretty prime right now, so i can only hope for the best!!!

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 at 19:27 Quote
last year we went at this same time for spring break
i remember chillin on the patio deck at night and it being like plus 20...
i really hope its like that this year

O+
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 at 20:46 Quote
Same here man, its always a good time in the loopz.

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 19:27 Quote
yo guys what about rio, carcass, and monte carlo. r they ridable??

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 17:33 Quote
teh Bike Ranch is primo

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 15:11 Quote
Is the ranch clear, and is it in good shape? and should i come down from edmonton to ride it this weekend
thanks Dave

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008695
Mobile Version of Website