Kamloops Trail Conditions

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Kamloops Trail Conditions
Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 23:20 Quote
beswa wrote:
Is the ranch clear, and is it in good shape? and should i come down from edmonton to ride it this weekend
thanks Dave

yes dude they've said this like 100times the ranch is fine, and if it snows a bit people usually do shovel and crap there.

Posted: Apr 3, 2009 at 15:58 Quote
How are the trails looking around Kamloops? I'm planning on heading there next weekend

Posted: Apr 3, 2009 at 17:01 Quote
every thing at the elevation of bike ranch is dry 1800 feet,went up to 2300 feet on fire roads on thu and cut into smaller valleys still 12inches snow where the sun dont shine,all lower riding on north side is good,ski hills are out.
Shanked wrote:
How are the trails looking around Kamloops? I'm planning on heading there next weekend

Posted: Apr 3, 2009 at 22:03 Quote
Any good riding south of Kamloops towards Stump Lake?

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 10:07 Quote
Is there enough to ride to justify 3 full days? And which shop in town is the best for ride info, maps etc? (Never ridden Kamloops before.)

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 19:07 Quote
flowrider07 wrote:
Is there enough to ride to justify 3 full days? And which shop in town is the best for ride info, maps etc? (Never ridden Kamloops before.)

I'll second that. Heading to Whistler for the WSI, and considering if I should drive or fly from Ontario. Only reason to drive would be to hit Kamloops on my way back home. Any help greatly appreciated!
Cheers

EDIT: only reason to drive would be to hit Kamloops on the way back to ride and have a fistfull of shenanigans driving.

Posted: Apr 7, 2009 at 18:01 Quote
Shanked wrote:
anyone?
what are you asking about?

Posted: Apr 7, 2009 at 19:08 Quote
flowrider07 wrote:

Posted: Apr 7, 2009 at 19:14 Quote
I would say the cafe is the best place to get maps and dirrections etc..and yes there are so many trails in kamloops that are now clear!!
Shanked wrote:
flowrider07 wrote:

Posted: Apr 7, 2009 at 21:10 Quote
RideTheLoops wrote:
I would say the cafe is the best place to get maps and dirrections etc..and yes there are so many trails in kamloops that are now clear!!
Shanked wrote:
flowrider07 wrote:

Which ones?!

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 6:41 Quote
kbr,ord road,monte carlo,rio,carcass...
robc wrote:
RideTheLoops wrote:
Shanked wrote:

Which ones?!

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 9:47 Quote
If you need trail information, tips, bike stuff etc...go to the Bicycle Cafe on Valleyview Drive at the bottom of Rose Hill. Cheryl, Taylor and Dylan will be more than happy to help!

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 20:29 Quote
Thanks Guys! I cant wait to ride this weekend!

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012946
Mobile Version of Website