Eagle chain riding on top of cog

PB Forum :: SRAM
Eagle chain riding on top of cog
| Next Page
Posted: May 16, 2021 at 18:04 Quote
MoeItDown wrote:
PNWTommy wrote:
Just hopping on to say that I had the exact same issue as OP, found this thread helpful, and solved it with some very minor b screw adjustment (slight tightening).
Thank you for that, I started looking into it more and it looks like thats most likely the problem for the chain not going in all the way in the 50T and the 42T cog. You just need a chaingap adjustment guide (which is only like $10) and a allen key. I'm going to pick one up and then adjust it and see if thats the problem on my X01.

I hope that fixes it for you. It did not fix it for me. I had the tool and adjusted it at sag, no sag, more, less, etc, nothing worked.

Posted: Aug 4, 2021 at 14:29 Quote
Any resolve to this issue? I recently ran into this problem with a relatively new xx1 eagle on the 42t and 50t cogs. I adjusted the barrel adjuster on the stand a few clicks, which seemed to help a bit on the bike stand. Ive yet to take it on the trail.

Posted: Aug 5, 2021 at 14:34 Quote
I had this issue on my X01 and my wife's GX set up.

On mine I was able to get it fixed with some more adjustment of the b tension screw. Chain was also "stretched" and hanger was slightly out of alignment. As of now with a new chain/alignment and b tension it seems to be working fine. Eagle is just so finicky.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005579
Mobile Version of Website