Ordered from BikeINN - should I cancel

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Ordered from BikeINN - should I cancel
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 11:50 Quote
Anyone ordered anything from BikeINN?

I just did then I decided to check the webs. Wow. Lots of unhappy customers and many reviews recommending to avoid. Most comments say the person did receive their item, but it took a long time to get there. And returns were brutal.

So my question is, do I cancel my order? My concern with cancelling is that getting my money back will be a pain. I'm ok waiting, so long as I don't get my gear by the end of December.

Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 23:37 Quote
GreenJelly wrote:
Anyone ordered anything from BikeINN?

I just did then I decided to check the webs. Wow. Lots of unhappy customers and many reviews recommending to avoid. Most comments say the person did receive their item, but it took a long time to get there. And returns were brutal.

So my question is, do I cancel my order? My concern with cancelling is that getting my money back will be a pain. I'm ok waiting, so long as I don't get my gear by the end of December.

Yup, ordered lots of Shimano parts and Schwalbe Ice Spiker 2.6 tires. Arrives within two weeks and no import fees from Spain Smile

I may have been the one talking to you on the lift at Blue about them. They are 100% legit.

Just make sure you read the descriptions before ordering parts because their translation department isn't the best. Worst case just write them to clarify part details before ordering.

Great website, carries Shimano (unlike ChainReaction), and they are incredibly cheap!

Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 21:41 Quote
It was not me you were speaking with, but it is good to know they are legit. Thanks.

Posted: Jun 16, 2021 at 14:56 Quote
GreenJelly wrote:
It was not me you were speaking with, but it is good to know they are legit. Thanks.

How did your experience with BikeINN work out?

Posted: Oct 10, 2021 at 9:14 Quote
BIKEINN...
I just cancelled my orders since I found scary posts about the site. If this post does not continue it means I have been SCAMMED!

Posted: Oct 10, 2021 at 9:23 Quote
I've had no problem receiving what I ordered. Takes longer than where I normally buy but it also has to cross an ocean. It's my retailer of last resort though

O+
Posted: Oct 10, 2021 at 10:40 Quote
For the UK they ship from Spain to Netherlands and then to UK
I mis-ordered a wheel and they gave me a UK shipping address label to return, I paid the postage, but then it wanders back to Netherlands and then to Spain before hopefully they check it and refund the cost. It takes weeks and weeks.

Posted: Oct 12, 2021 at 11:34 Quote
damenez wrote:
BIKEINN...
I just cancelled my orders since I found scary posts about the site. If this post does not continue it means I have been SCAMMED!
I just received a refund. It was quick since my order was not processed yet.

Posted: Oct 12, 2021 at 11:44 Quote
I've ordered stuff several times from TrekINN and BikeINN and never had a problem.

O+
Posted: Dec 2, 2022 at 8:55 Quote
Been 5 weeks for my order and still not here. I would never order anything from BIKEINN again. I tried to put up a review about how slow it is on their website but they obviously only post 5 star reviews. Win some lose some. Hopefully the right tire shows up.

O+
Posted: Dec 2, 2022 at 10:16 Quote
I did order some very inexpensive brake pads from them, they were the scariest pads I've ever tried. Almost zero stopping power. I guess you get what you pay for.
As far as dealing with them, the order came quite quickly & as ordered.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022268
Mobile Version of Website