Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 15:07 Quote
Heyo dudes. We have one of these threads for all genres of bikes so far, ebikes aside. Figured it'd be decent to make a thread to post bikes and discuss them all in one.

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 15:08 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Heyo dudes. We have one of these threads for all genres of bikes so far, ebikes aside. Figured it'd be decent to make a thread to post bikes and discuss them all in one.
You rock /subbed

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 15:12 Quote
as much as i use to love to hate on spesh im loving their current lineup. that new kenevo is so hot

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 15:13 Quote
Yeah.... Sorry I got people all riled up in the Enduro thread.... But not too sorry.

DVO Onyx SC on order for my Levo!

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 15:30 Quote
ktm87 wrote:
as much as i use to love to hate on spesh im loving their current lineup. that new kenevo is so hot

It just looks so mean. Same deal with the Moterra. That frame in person is just so stupid stout looking.

Anyone got any motor opinions? Kinda ignorant on Shimano vs Bosch vs etc.

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 15:44 Quote
sherbet wrote:
ktm87 wrote:
as much as i use to love to hate on spesh im loving their current lineup. that new kenevo is so hot

It just looks so mean. Same deal with the Moterra. That frame in person is just so stupid stout looking.

Anyone got any motor opinions? Kinda ignorant on Shimano vs Bosch vs etc.

I don't have a ton of time on a Shimano steps system, but I do have probably 40 miles on it.. and I obviously work at a specialized shop and deal with the Brose system.

Buddy works for Shimano E devision and he even is pretty stoked on the Specialized systems..

I try to not drink the Kool Aid too hard, but the Specialized system is very very good compared to others I have seen.. Just you pay for that quality.

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 17:56 Quote
I forgot who makes the system specialized uses. I'll find it. I've been doing research of different motors for a project

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 18:06 Quote
Brose

https://www.brose-ebike.com/de-en/index.html

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 18:13 Quote
subbed for lurking hope thats ok

Posted: Oct 19, 2019 at 1:07 Quote
sosburn wrote:
subbed for lurking hope thats ok
That makes 2 of us then

Posted: Oct 19, 2019 at 8:17 Quote
Ebike boner been real lately.

So expensive and so heavy, but so tempting.

The YT, specialized, trek, and Kona are looking good.

New GT also.

Posted: Oct 19, 2019 at 8:19 Quote

I really dig how they're getting more and more bike looking all the time. YT definitely has a very "bike" looking ebike.

Posted: Oct 19, 2019 at 8:27 Quote
Downtube is monstrously huge irl, not a fan after seeing one.

Previous Page |

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007934
Mobile Version of Website