Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!
| Next Page
Posted: Aug 1, 2021 at 12:17 Quote
It's been posted before but I think the Trek Rail looks pretty damn good.

Posted: Aug 1, 2021 at 14:10 Quote
that Pole is pretty much the ugliest bike out there rn. their analog bikes are pretty cool but the voima is fugliese.

Kind of considering getting rid of my short travel bike altogether and getting an ebike, some guys around here are doing 9000ft rides during the week which is definitely my kind of shit

Posted: Aug 1, 2021 at 16:01 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
that Pole is pretty much the ugliest bike out there rn. their analog bikes are pretty cool but the voima is fugliese.

Kind of considering getting rid of my short travel bike altogether and getting an ebike, some guys around here are doing 9000ft rides during the week which is definitely my kind of shit

Well I guess they can be a little POLE erizing to some people, love it or hate it. I happen to think it’s bad ass and I love it! And I like that it doesn’t look like everything else. To each their own.

Posted: Aug 1, 2021 at 17:10 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

Well I guess they can be a little POLE erizing to some people, love it or hate it. I happen to think it’s bad ass and I love it! And I like that it doesn’t look like everything else. To each their own.

True and if you like it then who am i to judge. Just my opinion!

Posted: Aug 13, 2021 at 15:06 Quote
fredro wrote:
Evil EMTB

Looks the part, best suited for the task

Posted: Aug 26, 2021 at 16:50 Quote
2022 Giant Reign E+0
2022 Giant Reign E+1
Looks pretty chunky but it's got a 750Wh battery

Posted: Aug 26, 2021 at 16:53 Quote
Doesn't do it for me. The pregnant seahorse downtube cannot be unseen.

Posted: Aug 26, 2021 at 21:17 Quote
Looks like a full diaper

Posted: Aug 27, 2021 at 0:43 Quote
Well that's me referring to the state of my son's diapers in Wh from now on, thanks!

Posted: Aug 27, 2021 at 2:37 Quote
I've got a 2020 Trance E+3, rides great but the fat ass down tube is just horrible to look at.

Posted: Sep 8, 2021 at 9:13 Quote
SCOR 4060 Z LT XT Purple
Nailed it didn't they?

Posted: Sep 13, 2021 at 14:36 Quote

Best looking one so far IMO.

Posted: Sep 13, 2021 at 21:59 Quote
Best looking Yeti or thread ender? I’d vote neither as the shape is entirely generic

I prefer the Scor

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008619
Mobile Version of Website