Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!
Author Message
Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 5:57 Quote
So there's a lot I don't really care for on this bike, but that is some seriously superb shock integration in to the frame. I thought I was reading about a hardtail until about halfway through the article.

https://bikerumor.com/2021/09/19/bosch-abs-prototype-the-future-of-integrated-braking-for-e-bikes-beyond/


Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 7:42 Quote
Hells Dentists, and the numerically ruthless chapter, Hells Accountants now have an electric alternative...

https://www.serial1.com/compare-ebike-models/

Posted: Oct 5, 2021 at 12:20 Quote
So I'm very close to pulling the trigger on my first ebike. If i go full power 4x, i'm leaning towards new Yeti 160e, SC Bullit, or Heckler. If i go lightweight, Spesh Levo SL, or Orbea Rise.

Availability is obviously an issue. My shop owner buddy has a Bullit in stock, with a heckler on order, as well as 160e on order this coming quarterly.

I can also get a used Levo SL or a new Orbea Rise pretty soon. What say you?

I'm looking to put as many batteries on it as possible LMAO. I'm counting 7 so far...
1) ebike battery
2) dropper battery
3) dropper lever battery
4) shifter battery
5) rear der battery
6) fork flight attendant battery (couple months away quote from SRAM)
7) rear shock flight attendant battery

8&9 would be GoPro and Lights lol
10 maybe shock wiz??

sheesh smh

Posted: Oct 5, 2021 at 12:39 Quote
fredro wrote:
So I'm very close to pulling the trigger on my first ebike. If i go full power 4x, i'm leaning towards new Yeti 160e, SC Bullit, or Heckler. If i go lightweight, Spesh Levo SL, or Orbea Rise.

Availability is obviously an issue. My shop owner buddy has a Bullit in stock, with a heckler on order, as well as 160e on order this coming quarterly.

I can also get a used Levo SL or a new Orbea Rise pretty soon. What say you?

I'm looking to put as many batteries on it as possible LMAO. I'm counting 7 so far...
1) ebike battery
2) dropper battery
3) dropper lever battery
4) shifter battery
5) rear der battery
6) fork flight attendant battery (couple months away quote from SRAM)
7) rear shock flight attendant battery

8&9 would be GoPro and Lights lol
10 maybe shock wiz??

sheesh smh

Realistic battery count though! Shit ton

Posted: Oct 5, 2021 at 12:49 Quote
Is Flight Attendant going to work on an EMTB if the crank mounted sensor needs a DUB axle crankset?

Posted: Oct 5, 2021 at 12:52 Quote
secondtimeuser wrote:
Is Flight Attendant going to work on an EMTB if the crank mounted sensor needs a DUB axle crankset?

Probably not initially, until SRAM buys Fazua or something to integrate it into the motor and crank unit.

Posted: Oct 5, 2021 at 14:24 Quote
fredro wrote:
So I'm very close to pulling the trigger on my first ebike. If i go full power 4x, i'm leaning towards new Yeti 160e, SC Bullit, or Heckler. If i go lightweight, Spesh Levo SL, or Orbea Rise.

Availability is obviously an issue. My shop owner buddy has a Bullit in stock, with a heckler on order, as well as 160e on order this coming quarterly.

I can also get a used Levo SL or a new Orbea Rise pretty soon. What say you?

I'm looking to put as many batteries on it as possible LMAO. I'm counting 7 so far...
1) ebike battery
2) dropper battery
3) dropper lever battery
4) shifter battery
5) rear der battery
6) fork flight attendant battery (couple months away quote from SRAM)
7) rear shock flight attendant battery

8&9 would be GoPro and Lights lol
10 maybe shock wiz??

sheesh smh

You forgot to count the ones for you dildo and penis pump!! lol

Posted: Oct 5, 2021 at 16:43 Quote
you're right

11)
12)

Posted: Oct 5, 2021 at 20:00 Quote
...and hearing aids. Because you old

Posted: Oct 6, 2021 at 9:43 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
11) Garmin

Garmin head unit + speed sensor + cadence sensor

Posted: Oct 6, 2021 at 10:01 Quote
Anyone have experience with Orbea Rise? I'm thinking of going with mullet option and bumping up rear travel to 160mm.
So far its now 150/140mm setup with 29"... I'd like 160/160 29/27.5.

Advantages? Disadvantages?

Posted: Oct 6, 2021 at 16:25 Quote
fredro wrote:
Anyone have experience with Orbea Rise? I'm thinking of going with mullet option and bumping up rear travel to 160mm.
So far its now 150/140mm setup with 29"... I'd like 160/160 29/27.5.

Advantages? Disadvantages?


Do it! More travel, more better! And mullet = better handling. I always like the travel to be equal front and rear too. Also less tire butt buzz with mullet.

Posted: Oct 6, 2021 at 16:27 Quote
And dingle balls for the seat Cholo!!!!

Posted: Oct 6, 2021 at 16:28 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
And dingle balls for the seat Cholo!!!!

lol fo sho!


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006397
Mobile Version of Website