Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!
Author Message
Posted: Oct 9, 2021 at 8:14 Quote
Which will break first, the enves? or the praxis crank?
my money is on enve

Posted: Oct 9, 2021 at 8:38 Quote
Enves come from factory with carbon splinters all over the place, so that's where my money goes too.

Posted: Oct 9, 2021 at 8:51 Quote
My alloy Praxis cranks have survived 2 years.

Posted: Oct 9, 2021 at 9:39 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
My alloy Praxis cranks have survived 2 years.

The carbon Praxis cranks couldn't last one huck to flat on the S-Works Kenevo though.

Posted: Oct 9, 2021 at 10:21 Quote
seraph wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
My alloy Praxis cranks have survived 2 years.

The carbon Praxis cranks couldn't last one huck to flat on the S-Works Kenevo though.

I wouldn't mind changing my crank arms, but not many list Giant as a fitment, does any other motor use the same fitment?

Posted: Oct 9, 2021 at 10:38 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
seraph wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
My alloy Praxis cranks have survived 2 years.

The carbon Praxis cranks couldn't last one huck to flat on the S-Works Kenevo though.

I wouldn't mind changing my crank arms, but not many list Giant as a fitment, does any other motor use the same fitment?

What motor do they use?

Posted: Oct 9, 2021 at 15:21 Quote
seraph wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
seraph wrote:


The carbon Praxis cranks couldn't last one huck to flat on the S-Works Kenevo though.

I wouldn't mind changing my crank arms, but not many list Giant as a fitment, does any other motor use the same fitment?

What motor do they use?

It's a rebadged Yamaha

Posted: Oct 9, 2021 at 16:48 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
seraph wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:


I wouldn't mind changing my crank arms, but not many list Giant as a fitment, does any other motor use the same fitment?

What motor do they use?

It's a rebadged Yamaha

Praxis makes carbon cranks for the Yamaha motor. I know they broke on the Kenevo but they've been good on a number of eBikes for years.

Posted: Oct 10, 2021 at 0:56 Quote
seraph wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
seraph wrote:


What motor do they use?

It's a rebadged Yamaha

Praxis makes carbon cranks for the Yamaha motor. I know they broke on the Kenevo but they've been good on a number of eBikes for years.

Cheers. I'm don't ride my ebike had hard, mostly just around the hills and easier bike park trails.
Looking at the website address it says bosch-yamaha-carbon-ecranks, so does that mean Bosch and Yamaha use the same isis fitment? That would open up some options.

Posted: Oct 10, 2021 at 8:43 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
seraph wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:


It's a rebadged Yamaha

Praxis makes carbon cranks for the Yamaha motor. I know they broke on the Kenevo but they've been good on a number of eBikes for years.

Cheers. I'm don't ride my ebike had hard, mostly just around the hills and easier bike park trails.
Looking at the website address it says bosch-yamaha-carbon-ecranks, so does that mean Bosch and Yamaha use the same isis fitment? That would open up some options.

I'm not sure, but it does imply that.

Posted: Oct 10, 2021 at 9:02 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
seraph wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:


It's a rebadged Yamaha

Praxis makes carbon cranks for the Yamaha motor. I know they broke on the Kenevo but they've been good on a number of eBikes for years.

Cheers. I'm don't ride my ebike had hard, mostly just around the hills and easier bike park trails.
Looking at the website address it says bosch-yamaha-carbon-ecranks, so does that mean Bosch and Yamaha use the same isis fitment? That would open up some options.


Yes, they’re the same. RaceFace, e13, Rotor and Hope, in addition to Praxs all make cranks for Bosch/Yamaha

Posted: Oct 10, 2021 at 9:43 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
seraph wrote:


Praxis makes carbon cranks for the Yamaha motor. I know they broke on the Kenevo but they've been good on a number of eBikes for years.

Cheers. I'm don't ride my ebike had hard, mostly just around the hills and easier bike park trails.
Looking at the website address it says bosch-yamaha-carbon-ecranks, so does that mean Bosch and Yamaha use the same isis fitment? That would open up some options.


Yes, they’re the same. RaceFace, e13, Rotor and Hope, in addition to Praxs all make cranks for Bosch/Yamaha
Sweet, I can see some 165mm RaceFace appearing in the near future

Posted: Oct 10, 2021 at 15:16 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:


Cheers. I'm don't ride my ebike had hard, mostly just around the hills and easier bike park trails.
Looking at the website address it says bosch-yamaha-carbon-ecranks, so does that mean Bosch and Yamaha use the same isis fitment? That would open up some options.


Yes, they’re the same. RaceFace, e13, Rotor and Hope, in addition to Praxs all make cranks for Bosch/Yamaha
Sweet, I can see some 165mm RaceFace appearing in the near future

Alloy can be found, but good luck finding them in carbon. I’ve had an in stock alert from RaceFace for a few of months now. So I ordered 165mm e13 carbon cranks, over a month ago and I’m still waiting on those. But at least I was able to place the order.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006509
Mobile Version of Website