close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!
Posted: Oct 11, 2021 at 0:03 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

Yes, they’re the same. RaceFace, e13, Rotor and Hope, in addition to Praxs all make cranks for Bosch/Yamaha
Sweet, I can see some 165mm RaceFace appearing in the near future

Alloy can be found, but good luck finding them in carbon. I’ve had an in stock alert from RaceFace for a few of months now. So I ordered 165mm e13 carbon cranks, over a month ago and I’m still waiting on those. But at least I was able to place the order.
I don't think carbon is in my budget, I need a new dropper, want a shock, want some new wheels and somes bars lol

Posted: Oct 11, 2021 at 9:45 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:

Sweet, I can see some 165mm RaceFace appearing in the near future

Alloy can be found, but good luck finding them in carbon. I’ve had an in stock alert from RaceFace for a few of months now. So I ordered 165mm e13 carbon cranks, over a month ago and I’m still waiting on those. But at least I was able to place the order.
I don't think carbon is in my budget, I need a new dropper, want a shock, want some new wheels and somes bars lol

lol I need or needed most of that too, (since I’ll be building up a frameset once it arrives next year).

Posted: Oct 11, 2021 at 10:34 Quote
Has anyone been on the new Norco Sight VLT?

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 7:30 Quote
Can barely tell that's an ebike

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 7:39 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
Can barely tell that's an ebike

Funny you mentioned that, I had to check

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 9:53 Quote
I prefer the Kenevo SL but... For $5k I'd consider building a dengfu dh lapper.
photo taken with a papa frita.

Posted: Oct 23, 2021 at 2:07 Quote
I'm seriously thinking about selling my upgraded Trance E+3 and getting one of the new Reign ebikes. It looks a right weapon, possibly too fast for me, but heyho lol

Posted: Oct 28, 2021 at 13:32 Quote
fredro wrote:

That’s a good looking bike. Are they still doing their own motors?

Posted: Oct 28, 2021 at 13:54 Quote
According to the front page article, it's an updated version of their own motor.

Posted: Oct 28, 2021 at 16:21 Quote
fredro wrote:
According to the front page article, it's an updated version of their own motor.

I hadn’t seen that. Damn, that motor has a shit ton of torque.

Posted: Oct 28, 2021 at 19:49 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
fredro wrote:

I hadn’t seen that. Damn, that motor has a shit ton of torque.

And with the range extender, 1034Wh….Holy f*ck

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008827
Mobile Version of Website