Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!
Posted: Oct 11, 2021 at 0:03 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

Yes, they’re the same. RaceFace, e13, Rotor and Hope, in addition to Praxs all make cranks for Bosch/Yamaha
Sweet, I can see some 165mm RaceFace appearing in the near future

Alloy can be found, but good luck finding them in carbon. I’ve had an in stock alert from RaceFace for a few of months now. So I ordered 165mm e13 carbon cranks, over a month ago and I’m still waiting on those. But at least I was able to place the order.
I don't think carbon is in my budget, I need a new dropper, want a shock, want some new wheels and somes bars lol

Posted: Oct 11, 2021 at 9:45 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:

Sweet, I can see some 165mm RaceFace appearing in the near future

Alloy can be found, but good luck finding them in carbon. I’ve had an in stock alert from RaceFace for a few of months now. So I ordered 165mm e13 carbon cranks, over a month ago and I’m still waiting on those. But at least I was able to place the order.
I don't think carbon is in my budget, I need a new dropper, want a shock, want some new wheels and somes bars lol

lol I need or needed most of that too, (since I’ll be building up a frameset once it arrives next year).

Posted: Oct 11, 2021 at 10:34 Quote
Has anyone been on the new Norco Sight VLT?

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 7:30 Quote
Can barely tell that's an ebike

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 7:39 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
Can barely tell that's an ebike

Funny you mentioned that, I had to check

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 9:53 Quote
I prefer the Kenevo SL but... For $5k I'd consider building a dengfu dh lapper.
photo taken with a papa frita.

Posted: Oct 23, 2021 at 2:07 Quote
I'm seriously thinking about selling my upgraded Trance E+3 and getting one of the new Reign ebikes. It looks a right weapon, possibly too fast for me, but heyho lol

Posted: Oct 28, 2021 at 13:32 Quote
fredro wrote:

That’s a good looking bike. Are they still doing their own motors?

Posted: Oct 28, 2021 at 13:54 Quote
According to the front page article, it's an updated version of their own motor.

Posted: Oct 28, 2021 at 16:21 Quote
fredro wrote:
According to the front page article, it's an updated version of their own motor.

I hadn’t seen that. Damn, that motor has a shit ton of torque.

Posted: Oct 28, 2021 at 19:49 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
fredro wrote:

I hadn’t seen that. Damn, that motor has a shit ton of torque.

And with the range extender, 1034Wh….Holy f*ck

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008158
Mobile Version of Website