Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!
Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 11:40 Quote
Rode a few of these, pretty damn fun whip.

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 12:28 Quote
sosburn wrote:
those orbeas are sweet. Im assuming shimano motor?

No, because it's got E.13 cranks. I think it's Bosch.

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 12:28 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Rode a few of these, pretty damn fun whip.

I'm sure that rides nice but I don't think I could get over the looks. Rocky kind of failed with the motor integration on that one.

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 14:16 Quote
Don't Rocky use their own proprietary motor too?

Posted: Dec 30, 2019 at 15:28 Quote
THROTTLE
750w and 2000w options

Posted: Dec 30, 2019 at 23:31 Quote
zeeman wrote:
THROTTLE
750w and 2000w options

Throttle = motorcycle.. Sorry.

Not to say I wouldn't absolutely love to ride one of these or one of those Cake ones.. But 2000w and a throttle is a motorcycle.

Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 1:25 Quote
It's not hub drive though, so I'm not sure how a throttle would even work with a mid drive.

Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 13:11 Quote
those lunas are f#cking terrible

Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 13:14 Quote
What's the matter with them?

Posted: Jan 31, 2020 at 21:39 Quote
I can't wait to show the new Levo SL. It's gonna be a game changer.

Posted: Feb 1, 2020 at 7:45 Quote
seraph wrote:
I can't wait to show the new Levo SL. It's gonna be a game changer.

I am really tempted to sell my regular Levo and replace it with the new SL.. But I honestly like the extra power that the Levo has sometimes.

Posted: Feb 1, 2020 at 8:23 Quote
I think the low wattage combined with the low weight will really help overall. I guess we'll see.

Also the new offering from a popular company which shall remain unnamed for the moment...that could be good as well. Supposedly leading with a full suspension model featuring the Shimano Steps system, and following up with a hardtail later on.

Posted: Feb 1, 2020 at 8:58 Quote
seraph wrote:
I think the low wattage combined with the low weight will really help overall. I guess we'll see.

Also the new offering from a popular company which shall remain unnamed for the moment...that could be good as well. Supposedly leading with a full suspension model featuring the Shimano Steps system, and following up with a hardtail later on.

My rep and I both went back and forth on this.. He said it felt like a Stumpjumper and rode like one too.. He was very impressed with it.. But he and I also agreed that when we go for ebike rides usually we are on the ebike for the turbo mode and appreciate the top end power the Levo offers..

Last weekend my dad, cousin, uncle and I went fishing in a pretty gnar canyon that has a 1.5mile 2k climb out of the canyon.. Only super freak XC dudes would be climbing out of there on a 50t cassette..

They were on XR 100s and a XR 200.. I was on my Levo in full turbo mode.. I was climbing out of that place just as easy as they were on the small little motos. It was rad.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005673
Mobile Version of Website