Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!
Posted: Dec 2, 2022 at 10:09 Quote
og-squid-mtb wrote:
seraph wrote:
og-squid-mtb wrote:

Look at the clown bar/stem combo.

That doesn't bother me. I think Scott does a good job of integrating their handlebar and stem. I would opt for the higher rise Hixon setup but still, pretty clean.
Leaves you no option to change stem length or bar hight. For that reason I'm out .

Put a different stem and bar on there. It's a normal steer tube. I like the look of the integrated system, and I would probably replace it with the Hixon higher rise setup personally so I could keep the clean lines. But it's fully compatible with regular stems and bars.

Posted: Dec 2, 2022 at 10:30 Quote
Scott has a ton of aftermarket stems and bars available that will still work with the internal cables, ranging in lengths from 40mm to 110mm.

It's a pretty damn well thought out bike. I've had photos of it for a few months, and you all have no idea how hard it was not to post here.

Posted: Dec 2, 2022 at 11:02 Quote
Interesting. We're a pretty high level Scott dealer and we didn't know about it. Or maybe I just didn't know. I think my GM knew.

Posted: Dec 2, 2022 at 11:03 Quote
The MY23 catalog has it. Also had a pink hue XX level chain on it, assuming that was a render issue, but it did look hot.

Also, a buncha bikes in that catalog have funny stuff like two derailleurs on them and stuff like that. One of the better MY catalogs.

Posted: Dec 2, 2022 at 12:13 Quote
At nowadays bike price, a postural study should be included in the purchase of any bike and you'd get to chose the saddle and stem/bars, be it a combo or two parts.

Posted: Dec 9, 2022 at 1:24 Quote

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl7POHVvjPA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

‘Too’ much for me, but it belongs here.

Once covered in dust, she may be a real looker.

Definitely getting Heckled on that lol

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2022 at 8:05 Quote
Is that a wrap or paint? It’s a lot, but it’s nice. I would just change the calipers to silver or black instead of the day glow green.

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2022 at 8:38 Quote
I am a big SC fan, but even with that bias I just don't find their ebikes attractive. I think the bottom tube is too unproportionally fat compared the rest of the bike. No doubt that's a nice bike, regardless of my opinion

Posted: Dec 9, 2022 at 8:49 Quote
That SC is SICK! Should of made the Magura brakes gold though .

Posted: Dec 9, 2022 at 9:47 Quote
That is one fugly bike.

Posted: Dec 29, 2022 at 17:37 Quote
*Pours one out for my homie mechanics that ever have to work on that if it makes production*..........

Posted: Dec 29, 2022 at 23:57 Quote
mudcycles wrote:
*Pours one out for my homie mechanics that ever have to work on that if it makes production*..........

It's the new Scott Lumen. It's already in production.

Posted: Dec 30, 2022 at 1:46 Quote
seraph wrote:
mudcycles wrote:

It's the new Scott Lumen. It's already in production.

Scott's are so needy, they insist on themselves.

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012161
Mobile Version of Website