Moving to Sunshine Coast next year...need some advice please

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Moving to Sunshine Coast next year...need some advice please
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 19, 2019 at 11:52 Quote
Hey y'all, I'll be moving to the Sunshine Coast next year, Sechelt, and would like some bike recommendations for trail riding over there?

What would be a good size travel of bike to tackle everything offered on the Sunshine Coast ?

Any DH trails worth shuttling?

Thanks

Bryan

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 16:51 Quote
A typical 160mm or so bike would be great. Coast gravity Park in Sechelt is rad. Can shuttle in Roberts Creek and a couple other spots too, but there's some other stuff that you can pedal, I lived there a long time ago and had a specialized sx trail and it worked well, a modern versatile 'enduro/all mountain/whatever' bike would be perfect. There are also lots of tamer xc rides so maybe something more pedal friendly would be good too but if you were going for 1 bike I would want something that would be fun at coast gravity and the shuttle trails but can still pedal.

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 22:07 Quote
kevin267 wrote:
A typical 160mm or so bike would be great. Coast gravity Park in Sechelt is rad. Can shuttle in Roberts Creek and a couple other spots too, but there's some other stuff that you can pedal, I lived there a long time ago and had a specialized sx trail and it worked well, a modern versatile 'enduro/all mountain/whatever' bike would be perfect. There are also lots of tamer xc rides so maybe something more pedal friendly would be good too but if you were going for 1 bike I would want something that would be fun at coast gravity and the shuttle trails but can still pedal.
Thanks for the help

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008332
Mobile Version of Website