2020 bikes

PB Forum :: YT Industries
2020 bikes
| Next Page
Posted: Jan 21, 2020 at 10:45 Quote
Man, that looks good...

Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 6:42 Quote
I just placed an order for the Capra pro 27.5, I will post some pics when I get it. This will be my first YT bike, coming from a carbon patrol.

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 18:57 Quote
Anyone riding the new 2020 Jeffsy? I’ve been looking at a 27.5 AL base for awhile but wanted to wait for the updated geo. Now it’s come out but they keep increasing the travel. I do some drops and jumps and technical riding, but here in FL there’s a lot of flat land pedaling in between and I’m nervous the 160 travel may be too much. Thoughts?

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 19:10 Quote
Bart509er wrote:
Anyone riding the new 2020 Jeffsy? I’ve been looking at a 27.5 AL base for awhile but wanted to wait for the updated geo. Now it’s come out but they keep increasing the travel. I do some drops and jumps and technical riding, but here in FL there’s a lot of flat land pedaling in between and I’m nervous the 160 travel may be too much. Thoughts?

I have the 29er version and it pedals just fine. I live in Oklahoma and it's mostly flat here too

Posted: Mar 1, 2020 at 10:47 Quote
What size Jeffsy did you guys order? I’m 5’8” which puts me on the large from their chart. That’s on the shorter end of the suggestion though. Im waiting on a response from their team.

Posted: Mar 1, 2020 at 19:04 Quote
Drewbi wrote:
What size Jeffsy did you guys order? I’m 5’8” which puts me on the large from their chart. That’s on the shorter end of the suggestion though. Im waiting on a response from their team.

Definitely go with a medium. You won’t be disappointed. I’m 6’ and the large is just right. Would be nice to have a slightly longer reach. If you want a bigger bike for racing then yes go with a large but if you want it for everything else go with a medium

Posted: Mar 3, 2020 at 3:48 Quote
gnarcissistictendency wrote:
Drewbi wrote:

Definitely go with a medium. You won’t be disappointed. I’m 6’ and the large is just right. Would be nice to have a slightly longer reach. If you want a bigger bike for racing then yes go with a large but if you want it for everything else go with a medium

I'm 5'8.5" with 6' arm span and I'm riding XL Jeffsy 29er (2020 model). I have made couple changes to bike and it fits perfect to me. Medium would deffinetely too short for my preferences. I think you would be fine with large jeffsy.

Changes:
-165mm Sram GX crankset
-33mm Renthal Apex stem
-160mm airshaft for fork

Posted: Mar 3, 2020 at 5:02 Quote
Drewbi wrote:

I'm 5'6 on a Medium. Friend is 5'9 on a Large.

Posted: Mar 3, 2020 at 7:20 Quote
The YT team responded to my question about this and they said

"You could go with the size L, but it would be at the larger end of what's acceptable.

This would be the choice if you had a preference for a big fit.

Our experience shows riders at your height do ride best on a size medium."

I'm probably going to go with a medium so I can throw it around better.

Posted: Mar 3, 2020 at 7:32 Quote
Drewbi wrote:
The YT team responded to my question about this and they said

"You could go with the size L, but it would be at the larger end of what's acceptable.

This would be the choice if you had a preference for a big fit.

Our experience shows riders at your height do ride best on a size medium."

I'm probably going to go with a medium so I can throw it around better.

27.5 and 29ers fit differently

Posted: Mar 4, 2020 at 6:09 Quote
I am 5'10 and I got the medium and It seems to fit me well. This is in the 27.5 Capra.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005135
Mobile Version of Website