Help! Christmas Ideas for a MTN bike naive girlfriend for her MTN bike savvy boyfriend

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Help! Christmas Ideas for a MTN bike naive girlfriend for her MTN bike savvy boyfriend
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 4, 2019 at 18:30 Quote
Help! Every year I have definitely underperformed in regards to Christmas gift ideas (make up for it by owning a bakery he exists on) This year I want to end the trend. My boyfriend is on this site all the time and I figured you all could help me out! He LOVES mountain biking and is very ummm..how shall I put it?...particular about bikes/bike parts etc. What are some gift ideas aside from buying him his dream Pivot Switchblade that are a little more economical? I picked up mountain biking due to him and we have done a few trips, so any great places we should check out too I could plan?
Any and all ideas are appreciated!!!

Posted: May 17, 2020 at 11:25 Quote
New pedals. Fox suspension, tires, a season pass at his favourite bike park.

Posted: Sep 7, 2021 at 7:22 Quote
I have visited many European countries. I also like to travel through mountains, mountain rivers, rocks. I think you and your boyfriend will also fit this kind of vacation, even with bikes. So my list of favorites: Poland, Zakopane, Russia,Рeter lik for sale , Turkey, the eastern part of the country, Austria, the Alps, Switzerland, the Alps, Italy. Try it you will love it.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014292
Mobile Version of Website