Flat pedal Vote 1, 2 or 3

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Flat pedal Vote 1, 2 or 3
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 9, 2019 at 20:07 Quote
Looking at these Flats, my criteria were large footprint ( I wear a size 13) concave and durable

Vote 1, 2 or 3

1. Deity TMAC

2. CB Stamp 7

3. DMR Vault

Thanks!

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 at 20:34 Quote
Stamps are neither concave nor durable.

Vaults are probably my pick but I haven’t ridden the deitys

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 at 20:41 Quote
Why are we voting ?
Ive not used any of these pedals.

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 at 20:55 Quote
muddytreker wrote:
Why are we voting ?
Ive not used any of these pedals.

Gotta be a few people on here who’ve used one or more.

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 at 20:58 Quote
ZSW wrote:
Stamps are neither concave nor durable.

Vaults are probably my pick but I haven’t ridden the deitys

It sure looks flat but their site says concave

https://www.crankbrothers.com/products/stamp-7-large

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 at 1:21 Quote
I wear a size 12.5, I'm riding the VP Harrier, they are large, light, thin platform, I love them. Got them on two bikes, no issue, and easy to service. Awesome grip too.

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 at 8:57 Quote
I have used both CB Stamps awell as DMR Vaults. The Stamps aren't very gripy in my opinion in both sizes. The DMR Vaults offer lots of grip, however they are very thick.

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 at 10:54 Quote
TibZ wrote:
I wear a size 12.5, I'm riding the VP Harrier, they are large, light, thin platform, I love them. Got them on two bikes, no issue, and easy to service. Awesome grip too.

I actually have the VP, been using them for about a year and half, love them but they’re finally beyond the point of repair, too many strikes and a bad crash, ready to try something new

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 at 14:06 Quote
Nohomatt wrote:
TibZ wrote:

I actually have the VP, been using them for about a year and half, love them but they’re finally beyond the point of repair, too many strikes and a bad crash, ready to try something new

Ok, let me know if you find something better, but the last pair I got for 50€, not sure anything compare at this price point. But I'm curious to know.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007047
Mobile Version of Website