2019 Stumpy shock bushing help

PB Forum :: Specialized
2019 Stumpy shock bushing help
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 4:48 Quote
This is an Alloy 27.5 Stumpy 150mm travel bike.
Hi. Love the bike in every way. It’s got a really loud *click* sound at the front shock bushing where it mounts to the top tube/“stiff arm”. Can anyone give me the proper bushing size or a fix for this? Was thinking it might have a too small bushing and upon asking bike shop apparently there is not way to tell proper size without ordering both sizes!? Why there would be two separate size bushings for this I’ll
Never understand. Thanks.

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 6:36 Quote
What year and what shock are on the bike?

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 9:38 Quote
rmgoff1 wrote:
What year and what shock are on the bike?
2019 Stumpjumper Alloy Comp with fox evo shock. 150mm travel. Think it’s a 210x52.5 stroke.

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 10:34 Quote
There were some shocks right when the bike launched with some knocking/noise. Probably a similar thing.

Fox part 803-03-244 should be the right one.

Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 12:22 Quote
rmgoff1 wrote:
There were some shocks right when the bike launched with some knocking/noise. Probably a similar thing.

Fox part 803-03-244 should be the right one.

Oh yeh. This sucker knocks loudly! Thanks for the reply. I tried contacting specialize care but unfortunately they said they can’t give me that information because I’m not a dealer. So if any buddy on here can get me a link to the Proper igus front shock eyelit bushing that would be great. Measuring mine wouldn’t do me much good as it’s not correct I think.

Posted: Nov 29, 2019 at 19:14 Quote
Bump. Anybody know the proper bushing size ? The linked one above doesn’t appear to be correct.

Posted: 16 hours ago Quote
Ohiomtbwannab wrote:
Bump. Anybody know the proper bushing size ? The linked one above doesn’t appear to be correct.

The upper bushing rear shock size you want is:

6mm x 20mm

Unfortunately it is an uncommon size. The only place I've seen that carried that size is worldwidecyclery https://www.worldwidecyclery.com/products/fox-5-piece-aluminum-mounting-hardware-kit-for-igus-bushing-shocks-6mm-x-0-787-20mm

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007083
Mobile Version of Website