New bike - Transition Sentinel

PB Forum :: Transition
New bike - Transition Sentinel
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 14:10 Quote
I am looking at purchasing a 2019 Sentinal. I will be doing 90% trails (blue, single black) with the remaining 10% park (blue, single black). Will the bike work or should I look for something with a little more rear travel. I am not fast and have average skills. I also want to start racing Enduro.

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 15:52 Quote
I have sentinel and it is a great bike but is designed for going fast and charging hard. I mostly ride on black or double black trails and its perfect. So for you, I would recommend maybe a 27.5 more playfull bike as you will have more fun on that than a sentinel which is designed with a bit gnarlier trails in mind.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007871
Mobile Version of Website