Maps Not Loading

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Maps Not Loading
Previous Page |
Posted: Nov 25, 2019 at 11:38 Quote
Anyone seeing this? What device are you using?

Posted: Nov 25, 2019 at 19:01 Quote
I've been seeing the same thing for a few days, windows 10, Chrome and Edge

Posted: Nov 26, 2019 at 5:52 Quote
I tried Opera and it worked.I tried it in every search engine.What build of Windows 10 are you using? I'm on 1909.I have also been in contact with Trailforks but no word on what the problem is yet.

Posted: Nov 27, 2019 at 13:58 Quote
Its working again on all browsers.

Posted: Nov 28, 2019 at 4:56 Quote
Service is working then not working.Surprised its not widely reported.

Mod Plus
Posted: Nov 29, 2019 at 15:49 Quote
Hmm I thought I had fixed this. I cannot reproduce so very hard for me to debug.

Make sure to clear your browser cache? maybe you have a cached resource.

Posted: Nov 30, 2019 at 7:51 Quote
badtoad wrote:
Anyone seeing this? What device are you using?

Same for me, I use firefox and tried MS Edge. The program comes up fine but will not show the trails on the maps.
I just get a circling icon like it's trying to load but never does. been like that for me for at least two weeks. Same for my PC or laptop, phone works fine.

Posted: Nov 30, 2019 at 9:11 Quote
Its good its still working on phones so riders aren't lost.I still use a flip phone because its bombproof.Sooner or later I will give in to technology but I like winging it after I see the layout on my computer.Being aware of your surroundings is more fun than staring at a screen when riding.It works in Opera browser in case you need it.

Mod Plus
Posted: Dec 2, 2019 at 8:52 Quote
Posting screenshots of your browser "console" messages/errors would be helpful.

In Chrome press (CTRL + SHIFT + I) to bring up the "DevTools" window, then goto the "Console" tab.

Posted: Dec 2, 2019 at 10:45 Quote
I sent Trevor May everything and it may take some time to sort this out.

Mod Plus
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 13:10 Quote
Are people still having this issue? If so I need browser console log screenshots. I cannot reproduce so impossible for me to know the issue without more details.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 13:04 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Are people still having this issue? If so I need browser console log screenshots. I cannot reproduce so impossible for me to know the issue without more details.

I'm still having this issue. Its been doing it for a couple weeks with no intermittent success. Mobile still works, but I can't access it through desktop. I'm using a 2019 macbook air that is totally updated. Not sure how to get you a console log screenshot but I'm willing to figure it out if it'd be helpful. Some of my riding buddies have switched back to mtbproject for the same reason.

Mod Plus
Posted: Dec 11, 2019 at 15:48 Quote
CTRL + SHIFT + I

Watch this for demo: https://youtu.be/JuVOwU0RcdA?t=32

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 4:27 Quote
I sent all the relevant information to Trail Forks already.I don't think its an easy fix or else it would have been fixed already.If they changed something and are not admitting it,its on them.With every browser or operating system update there's a chance something will break so sometimes its not an easy fix.Unless riders are stranded its not a life or death situation.

Mod Plus
Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 10:52 Quote
It was fixed for some users for a period, but I have no idea what the issue is. I've still never experienced it, I have 4 computers here and it works on all of them on all browsers. So it's VERY hard for me to debug.

I pretty need someone that has the issue that is a bit tech savy to help me debug it.

We made no code changes that would be related to the website maps, so its likely some external issue.

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004917
Mobile Version of Website