Bottom bracket

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Bottom bracket
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 27, 2019 at 13:43 Quote
If bearing of a spanish and a mid bb is same, whats the difference?
I have a ns metropolis and it says i have a spanish bb, can i buy a mid to replace it if i want to change my crankset to a 2peace one?

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 1:17 Quote
No. The outer diameter is different. If you're looking directly at them, they do t look similar at all.

Spanish can be hard to find and they generally suck, all j can say is don't run a Spanish with a 22mm spindle ID, you'll go through bearings every time it rains. Just think about it. Not enough room for bearings means small bearings which also means crushed bearings

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 14:03 Quote
Metro-Gnome wrote:
No. The outer diameter is different. If you're looking directly at them, they do t look similar at all.

Spanish can be hard to find and they generally suck, all j can say is don't run a Spanish with a 22mm spindle ID, you'll go through bearings every time it rains. Just think about it. Not enough room for bearings means small bearings which also means crushed bearings

Alright.. i wish i had a mid frame then.. but in same time i curently run it spanish and it still runs smoot even if the spacers are rusty..

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004380
Mobile Version of Website