Are there any bearded men? Do you know any proven ways to stimulate beard growth?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Are there any bearded men? Do you know any proven ways to stimulate beard growth?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 29, 2019 at 2:25 Quote
Asking for two reasons - one, I'm curious and wanna try growing one, and two, my mate is adamant that shaving every day will eventually make your beard grow thicker (I think that's bullshit to be honest).

Posted: Nov 29, 2019 at 2:29 Quote
The only legitimate way I can see you (or anyone, for that matter) producing more facial hair is to introduce increased levels of testosterone into your body, and the easiest way to do that would simply be to start exercising. Rigorous physical activity has been shown to increase natural testosterone production pretty well. It's worth a shot!

Posted: Nov 29, 2019 at 4:12 Quote
I always find my beard to be thicker / more stubbly when I use special oils and balms from Realbeardedmen. Their products contain only natural components and helps to grow facial hair faster. I've been using their oils for a few months already, they work great. Btw they offer Black Friday 35% off sitewide right now. I just ordered a few new oils.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007904
Mobile Version of Website