Privateer Bikes 161

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Privateer Bikes 161
Posted: Sep 30, 2021 at 13:45 Quote
Moskau wrote:
militantmandy wrote:
Delayed! Another three weeks I think. Oh well.

You won’t regret the wait! Such a fun bike. What colour way did you go for?

I can’t ride mine now. Off due to surgery. Rode it once and loved it however! Roll on 2022 and being fully recovered!

I went for the new one, I think called Battleship Blue. I've still got a nice bike to ride, so I'll make it through!

Posted: Sep 30, 2021 at 20:38 Quote
If anyone is looking for a P2, I've got one available immediately in the US. DM me.

Posted: Sep 30, 2021 at 22:37 Quote
spankthewan wrote:
If anyone is looking for a P2, I've got one available immediately in the US. DM me.

why do you sell it?

Posted: Sep 30, 2021 at 23:42 Quote
militantmandy wrote:
Moskau wrote:
militantmandy wrote:
Delayed! Another three weeks I think. Oh well.

I can’t ride mine now. Off due to surgery. Rode it once and loved it however! Roll on 2022 and being fully recovered!

I went for the new one, I think called Battleship Blue. I've still got a nice bike to ride, so I'll make it through!

How do you know it's delayed?

I also have a Blue ordered which was wk2 Oct

Posted: Sep 30, 2021 at 23:56 Quote
starkle wrote:
militantmandy wrote:
Moskau wrote:

Same as me. I just sent them a message on the website to ask if there was any update and they told me about the delay. The said they would be sending a message out to customers soon, but I've not had any emails yet.

Posted: Oct 1, 2021 at 0:53 Quote
militantmandy wrote:
starkle wrote:
militantmandy wrote:

Same as me. I just sent them a message on the website to ask if there was any update and they told me about the delay. The said they would be sending a message out to customers soon, but I've not had any emails yet.

Ah no Cry

Best sort my Trusty enduro out for riding inners then!

Posted: Oct 1, 2021 at 13:13 Quote
stonedbiker420 wrote:
spankthewan wrote:

why do you sell it?

I have a P3 and don't need the P2. I wouln't sell my P3, because I love the bike.

Posted: Oct 4, 2021 at 8:17 Quote
militantmandy wrote:
starkle wrote:
militantmandy wrote:

Just had an email to say WK 2 November

O+
Posted: Oct 4, 2021 at 8:41 Quote
Same. November week 2

Posted: Oct 4, 2021 at 9:09 Quote
Jibbaman28 wrote:
Same. November week 2

Oh well, can't really complain about another few weeks on the Murmur.

Posted: Oct 5, 2021 at 3:16 Quote
sourdiesel wrote:
My new 141

photo

photo

Ooh that colour scheme works!

What size did you go for? Makes me jealous. Can’t ride mine due to injury so it’s just sat sadly waiting.

O+
Posted: Oct 5, 2021 at 3:53 Quote
Ooh that colour scheme works!

What size did you go for? Makes me jealous. Can’t ride mine due to injury so it’s just sat sadly waiting.

I went with a P4. I'm 6' and also ride a G1 Large so basically same geo

Posted: Oct 5, 2021 at 6:00 Quote
Ahh sweet! I’m like 5’11” on a bad day and 6’ on a good day. I went P3 raw. Picture is a few pages back.

How are you finding it compared to the G1?

O+
Posted: Oct 5, 2021 at 7:24 Quote
Moskau wrote:
Ahh sweet! I’m like 5’11” on a bad day and 6’ on a good day. I went P3 raw. Picture is a few pages back.

How are you finding it compared to the G1?

Feels great!! Rides about the same with a steeper HA and less travel. Spot on for my ride style!!! I had a Pole Evolink and Stamina and love the geometry just wasn't a huge fan of their suspension platform. These tweaked Horst four bar are pretty well sorted!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014475
Mobile Version of Website