Privateer Bikes 161

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Privateer Bikes 161
Posted: Apr 2, 2020 at 4:10 Quote
Whoooo! I've had Privateer as for payment and have said my frame will be delivered next week! can't wait to build it up and then spends a few months not being able to ride it!

Posted: Apr 2, 2020 at 4:27 Quote
lol gutted for you, but Atleast you will have something nice to look at! The way the idiots are still out and about our way, there’ll be another month or so of just staring at it..

Posted: Apr 3, 2020 at 1:57 Quote
subwaypanda wrote:
Whoooo! I've had Privateer as for payment and have said my frame will be delivered next week! can't wait to build it up and then spends a few months not being able to ride it!

I received an e-mail from Privateer asking for payment due to imminent shipment (next week or the week after I guess) but my frame has already been paid in February. Are you in a similar situation?

Edit 4/6/2020: solved!

Posted: Apr 3, 2020 at 8:23 Quote
I was deposit only but cleared the balance in full a couple of weeks ago. All went fine, had confirmation nothing else to pay.
Going to take time to build it, i'm local to Afan so can ride the natural stuff from home (trail centre closed), but obvioulst taking my time and chilled out, especially on a new bike. Cant wait!

I went P4 and I am just under 6ft 3. Tad worried it's a bit long, but will see.

Posted: Apr 3, 2020 at 11:52 Quote
luke2012 wrote:
lol gutted for you, but Atleast you will have something nice to look at! The way the idiots are still out and about our way, there’ll be another month or so of just staring at it..

can you make a unboxing and first look video ?

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 21:43 Quote

saw this on mtb-news.de
'stereo friend" photoshopped the raw finish

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 8:33 Quote
I've received an e-mail from DPD UK regarding a parcel dispatch (actually a parcel number has been created, DPD is expecting the parcel shortly), which *should be* my Privateer frame* (there is no way to identify the sender from DPD infomation)! Fingers crossed!

*: P1 raw for whose who want to know

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 9:08 Quote
jkalis wrote:
I've received an e-mail from DPD UK regarding a parcel dispatch, which should be my Privateer frame! Finger crossed!

Fingers crossed mate, I haven't heard anything yet.

Posted: Apr 10, 2020 at 6:53 Quote
I'm currently riding a 2019 SB150 GX build, I upgraded to the Grip2 dampener, Float X2, Code RSC brakes and Hunt Enduro wide. This bike speaks to me and I think with the longer chainstays the bike would ride more balanced for me. Would I be a fool to buy one and sell my SB150? The value of this bike is pretty insane too.

Posted: Apr 10, 2020 at 7:21 Quote
Boom, just received my frame this morning, looks tidy!

Posted: Apr 10, 2020 at 7:58 Quote
Symmech wrote:
I'm currently riding a 2019 SB150 GX build, I upgraded to the Grip2 dampener, Float X2, Code RSC brakes and Hunt Enduro wide. This bike speaks to me and I think with the longer chainstays the bike would ride more balanced for me. Would I be a fool to buy one and sell my SB150? The value of this bike is pretty insane too.

İf it doesnt fit to you, your riding style etc.
You should sell it and no you are not a fool

Posted: Apr 10, 2020 at 8:53 Quote
subwaypanda wrote:

Congrats! Pics please

Posted: Apr 10, 2020 at 8:54 Quote
subwaypanda wrote:

Awesome! Do you have photos?

Posted: Apr 10, 2020 at 9:16 Quote
subwaypanda wrote:

Yeeeees!

The DPD parcel status for mine is till "We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly", so either it hasn't been dispatched yet or the tracking is not working properly (I know other tracking systems in France which are disturbed by this Covid period).

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006492
Mobile Version of Website