Tire setup

PB Forum :: 29ers
Tire setup
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 16:17 Quote
Hey guys,

Currently riding my Trek Remedy 8 29 on Minion DHF 2.5 front and rear. Was thinking on going with the DHF at the front and 2.5 aggressor in the back for a littler Less rolling resistance. Any of you have this setup for reference?

Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 18:32 Quote
Here’s a review on another option from the following thread.... https://forums.mtbr.com/ibis/ripmo-lighter-weight-tire-options-1118303.html

“I just shredded the sidewall on the original Agressor last week. It was still going strong after 17 months of abuse. Replaced it with the Vittoria Agrarro in 2.6 width and like it so far. It's lighter than the Agressor and it rolls so much better. The sidewalls seem to add a little bit of cushion but don't feel bouncy. Only about 20 miles on them so far but I'm impressed. They roll great, much less draggy than the Agressor and it was worn in well but also corner, break and tech climb with great traction. I've never run a Vittoria tire before but I'm impressed so far.”

Posted: Jan 12, 2020 at 17:47 Quote
undescended wrote:
Here’s a review on another option from the following thread.... https://forums.mtbr.com/ibis/ripmo-lighter-weight-tire-options-1118303.html

“I just shredded the sidewall on the original Agressor last week. It was still going strong after 17 months of abuse. Replaced it with the Vittoria Agrarro in 2.6 width and like it so far. It's lighter than the Agressor and it rolls so much better. The sidewalls seem to add a little bit of cushion but don't feel bouncy. Only about 20 miles on them so far but I'm impressed. They roll great, much less draggy than the Agressor and it was worn in well but also corner, break and tech climb with great traction. I've never run a Vittoria tire before but I'm impressed so far.”

I’m looking for a new set of tires and I’ve been looking at Vitoria and Maxxis. I’m currently on e13 trs+ What are you running on the front with the Agarro??

Posted: Jan 12, 2020 at 18:28 Quote
That was my bud’s review. As a Vittoria fanboy, I got DHF 2.5 on front until the Mazza(DHF likeness) is released.

Posted: Jan 13, 2020 at 2:30 Quote
undescended wrote:
That was my bud’s review. As a Vittoria fanboy, I got DHF 2.5 on front until the Mazza(DHF likeness) is released.

Ya the tread pattern looks nice on the mazza. When are they going to be releasing them? Have you ran Morsa on the front before?? What are your thoughts if so?

Posted: Jan 13, 2020 at 18:31 Quote
pinnit2winit918 wrote:
undescended wrote:

Ya the tread pattern looks nice on the mazza. When are they going to be releasing them? Have you ran Morsa on the front before?? What are your thoughts if so?
Took almost a year from when chatter started about the Agarro. I’d expect the same for Mazza, so about Octoberish. I have not tried Morsa...

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.004794
Mobile Version of Website