Best Action Cam....

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Dec 8, 2019 at 16:08 Quote
Dec 3, 2019 at 19:32

Quote Edit
I bought the new GoPro max. It’s a 360 degree FOV camera. When you reframe, it produces the smoothest footage there is and doesn’t miss any action. This is going to make some great Mountain bike edits. I have never seen such good in camera stabilization. Cannot wait to get out on the trail with it. No more wondering if your camera is facing the correct way or not!

Let me know if you want to see anything specific from it or have any questions. Happy to do a few show and tells for you guys.

GoPro Max Sound and Stabilization Tests https://youtu.be/7JUEbEtzu-Q

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 0:53 Quote
Docster wrote:

Quote Edit
I bought the new GoPro max. It’s a 360 degree FOV camera. When you reframe, it produces the smoothest footage there is and doesn’t miss any action. This is going to make some great Mountain bike edits. I have never seen such good in camera stabilization. Cannot wait to get out on the trail with it. No more wondering if your camera is facing the correct way or not!

Let me know if you want to see anything specific from it or have any questions. Happy to do a few show and tells for you guys.

So much fisheye view.....
Anyways I still prefer my GoPro Hero 5 Session. The small form factor is very important for me.
I don't need hypersmooth 2.0, because I find the hypersmooth takes the feeling of the action out of the videos.
Riding a bike over a trail, without the camera shaking a bit, you don't get the feeling as watcher the trail is gnarly.

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 4:06 Quote
Tripmo wrote:
Docster wrote:

Quote Edit

So much fisheye view.....
Anyways I still prefer my GoPro Hero 5 Session. The small form factor is very important for me.
I don't need hypersmooth 2.0, because I find the hypersmooth takes the feeling of the action out of the videos.
Riding a bike over a trail, without the camera shaking a bit, you don't get the feeling as watcher the trail is gnarly.

The fisheye can go away easily. Just need to zoom in a bit. That’s the beauty of 360 you have lots of options.

Posted: Feb 16, 2020 at 16:25 Quote
Watched your vids- it seems that the quality is good for slow movement or when you're standing still but that it goes down and detail suffers when you are walking around outside a bit. Is it youtube compressing the files further or is it like that for you on your screen as well? I am on the fence about the max... seems cool and the promotional videos look great but I am more interested in the end user experience and footage like your own... Are you still happy with it? Also there are no biking videos on your channel- do you ride? have you taken it on the trails on your bike?

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004436
Mobile Version of Website