I really want my bike back....

PB Forum :: Canada - West
I really want my bike back....
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 21:30 Quote

Had this bike stolen today and now that I am over the nuclear rage that boiled inside I am posting like a madperson on a mission to get it back. It's far more devastating than the time I was nearly robbed of everything (thanks worst guard dog in the world, you saved my bacon the one day I need it). This bike is the world to me. We just went through three Arctic winters together, where we braved obscene windchills and suffered frostbite in all ten toes. I nearly sold it as there isn't a lot of use for such a ride on Vancouver Island, but the love for the fat tire bounce kept me keeping my N+1 promise. To say I am emotionally attached is an understatement...serious info below...Thanks for the time.

2016 Rocky Mountain Blizzard 10

Grey with white detailing on downtube. Medium frame. Customized grips (blue rings with engraving) and headset cover (blue with engraving). Blue BMX pedals (it's an anti frostbite strategy don't judge it worked), new Maxxis Mammoth tires.

Serial Number 66D51414U6

Stolen from condo bike storage in Victoria BC, Canada. 10 December 2019

Info or seen my ride, contact me via my profile, or contact Victoria Police Department file number VI 19-53301

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004788
Mobile Version of Website