hilltop hoods

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
hilltop hoods
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 13:52 Quote
are they way to much overused in biking vids now?
i think they are. your opinions please?

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 14:19 Quote
I find alot of people use them,but as long as the same song isnt repeated i'm fine with it,I think they are really catchy and good for flowing videos

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 21:25 Quote
I guess they are a little overused, but I don't mind it too much. They are a great band after all.

Posted: Feb 28, 2008 at 14:11 Quote
They have good songs, the songs go well with biking videos if you edit them as such.
I have no problem listening to them in a good video, thats just my opinion.

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 19:21 Quote
there definitly not overused as much as "stronger" by kanye west. Still, there a good band.Helmet

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 12:16 Quote
i havent seen a vid with hilltop hoods used, but sweatshop union are always being used now

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 3:10 Quote
I guess some bands/songs just suit biking vids more. I mean it seems to me that Rise Against are in every other film that comes out but thats just cause their style of music suits it. Same with Hilltop Hoods I guess

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 6:31 Quote
nope, not overused

i have seen about 5 vids which were using Hilltop Hoods, but all of them were another song. there are bands which are used waaay more than Hilltop Hoods

and Hilltop Hoods makes really good music tup

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 12:17 Quote
hilltop hoods are easily my favourite band, its a shame that some people dont like them just because they are apparently "over-used" in videos. i really want them to do a tour to the U.K!!!

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 13:02 Quote
nickbdhstreet wrote:
hilltop hoods are easily my favourite band, its a shame that some people dont like them just because they are apparently "over-used" in videos. i really want them to do a tour to the U.K!!!

i like hilltop, i didnt say i dont like them, just posted this to see if people think there overused.

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 16:20 Quote
sorry, i didnt mean to incinuate that you didnt like them, im just saying that some people do not like them because they assume that they are simply just used in mtb vids and so are not actually good. when in fact, if you download most of their songs, you'll notice that they are all actually really good. which explains why they're so popular down under.

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 16:26 Quote
They are one of the only bands where after hearing them in a biking video, i get some of their songs, and actually like 90% of the tracks. There are only a couple I have found really; them, Swollen Members, The Sounds, Shiny Toy Guns...and a couple more that don't come to mind right now. They have a very different sound than most, and their lyrics are not crap either.

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 16:28 Quote
their lyrics are sick, we should start a hilltop hoods quotes thread....

O+
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 17:52 Quote
Saw them live in victoria a few weeks ago. They were unreal. Had the chance to talk to them for a bit after the show. Amazing guys who make amazing music.

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 14:36 Quote
i dont think they're overused. i think the most overused song is "boy sets fire" - rookie. from roam

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009997
Mobile Version of Website