Kamloops

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 12:57 Quote
Hi all, traveling over from the UK in June 2020. Doing the standard few days at whistler but also staying a couple of nights in Kamloops. Just after some advice on what trails to ride in Kamloops. There seems a few clusters of trails on Trailforks.

I'll be on my Nukeproof Mega so anything enduro/DH orientated, will also be riding alone so if anyone fancies showing me round while I'm there I'd really appreciate it!

Posted: Jan 3, 2020 at 6:43 Quote
Quite a trek over from Whis to Kamloops! You renting a truck?
If you're bothering driving that far east, you may as well continue on to Revy/Kicking Horse or Panorama after. I'll probably working at Pano in June and would be happy to show you around, but the park itself will only be open weekends until July 1st.

Posted: Jan 6, 2020 at 8:32 Quote
There is the Kamloops bike ranch, they have some shuttle service through mostly mental shuttles, and then there is also sun peaks bike park. (Also ski hill) which is lift access... you can also do some riding up at Harper ski hill but lots of uphill peddling or possibly there may be shuttles going as well.. if you on Facebook you can maybe ask Kbra (Kamloops bike riders association) and there is people there that can take you to more your riding. District bike shop, and or bicycle cafe is just 2 of the bike shops in town and each of those might be able to hook a guy up with someone as well!

Posted: Jan 6, 2020 at 12:00 Quote
The Dewdrop loop is an amazing ride, it’s a gruelling climb but absolutely worth it

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 9:21 Quote
Pineview is fun for enduro style trails. Harper is also rad, can either pedal up or try and find someone to shuttle with. Bike Ranch is also worth checking out for sure and then if you're coming later in June Sun Peaks Bike Park will be open with tons of awesome lift access stuff. All those areas are on Trail Forks to check out. Also, if you're driving from Whis to Kamloops take Highway 99/Duffy Lake Rd north via Pemberton, it's faster than going back through Van and the scenery is amazing.

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 15:44 Quote
If you are taking the Duffey Lake Road (which you should) look up Della Creek and try to find someone to ride (shuttle) with there on your way through. Should be good in June.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004615
Mobile Version of Website