2020 Specialized Enduro Thoughts

PB Forum :: Specialized
2020 Specialized Enduro Thoughts
Author Message
Posted: Apr 20, 2021 at 11:16 Quote
I want to recolor the specialized logo with some decals but I can't find any for this bike. Has found someone that makes them? Would love to have my bike in a Miami Vice colorway.

Posted: Apr 20, 2021 at 12:44 Quote
Leven wrote:
I want to recolor the specialized logo with some decals but I can't find any for this bike. Has found someone that makes them? Would love to have my bike in a Miami Vice colorway.

https://stikrd.com/
Has done a few jobs for me in the past and they have turned out really good. I'm having a friend make some for mine and excited to see how they turn out.

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 5:06 Quote
Leven wrote:
I want to recolor the specialized logo with some decals but I can't find any for this bike. Has found someone that makes them? Would love to have my bike in a Miami Vice colorway.

like pink lettering on the blue/turq frame?

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 7:30 Quote
Got the Die Cut decals in, pretty happy with how they look!

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 8:07 Quote
RMWB wrote:
Leven wrote:
I want to recolor the specialized logo with some decals but I can't find any for this bike. Has found someone that makes them? Would love to have my bike in a Miami Vice colorway.

like pink lettering on the blue/turq frame?

Exactly

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 8:08 Quote
nerds-on-dirt-mtb wrote:
Got the Die Cut decals in, pretty happy with how they look!

Were those done by https://stikrd.com/?

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 8:16 Quote
No a friend made these for me, Stikrd does much fancier printed decals but they can be expensive

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 13:40 Quote
Hi guys
I was almost ready to pull the trigger on a 2021 enduro expert but have noticed a couple of threads on them being prone to cracking. Just wondering what people’s thoughts and experiences are? Is it not as common as if seems or worth avoiding?
Cheers
Neil

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 14:01 Quote
nerds-on-dirt-mtb wrote:
No a friend made these for me, Stikrd does much fancier printed decals but they can be expensive

Any chance do you have the dimensions and what size your frame is?

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 17:13 Quote
nellyt wrote:
Hi guys
I was almost ready to pull the trigger on a 2021 enduro expert but have noticed a couple of threads on them being prone to cracking. Just wondering what people’s thoughts and experiences are? Is it not as common as if seems or worth avoiding?
Cheers
Neil

Discussed here bud

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=223561

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 18:15 Quote
Just building my bike. It came with three top caps for the headset. Flush, medium and tall. Does the flush go on and then add one of the others or just the medium without the flush cap if that’s what I want to use?

Thanks

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 1:54 Quote
nellyt wrote:
Hi guys
I was almost ready to pull the trigger on a 2021 enduro expert but have noticed a couple of threads on them being prone to cracking. Just wondering what people’s thoughts and experiences are? Is it not as common as if seems or worth avoiding?
Cheers
Neil

There are issues. My shock tunnel developed a crack and before Specialized could get the replacement to me the top tube started cracking right behind the top headset race. That said they are insane bikes and specialized seems to stand behind their warranty.

Keep in mind we’re talking about a bike that is very popular with people who do all the things that break bikes. Also, nobody is logging on to report that their bike is working just fine.

After all the crap I’ve been through, I’d still rather have this than anything else (but I do have a backup Wink .

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 7:41 Quote
Hey guys, I have the new enduro and looking to put a coil shock on. Anyone know the size of stroke for the spring? 2.5 or 2.75? Going with a Cane Creek Kitsuma coil.

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 8:26 Quote
ktmrider143 wrote:
Hey guys, I have the new enduro and looking to put a coil shock on. Anyone know the size of stroke for the spring? 2.5 or 2.75? Going with a Cane Creek Kitsuma coil.
60mm = 2.36", so 2.5" spring is your jam. Those of us running 65mm shocks have needed to bump up to the 2.75, but as long as you´re sticking with stock, you´re good.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007960
Mobile Version of Website