100 (or more) days of biking in 2020!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
100 (or more) days of biking in 2020!
Author Message
Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 14:47 Quote
14, enjoying the sunshine and dust, South Island, NZ. I know I'm not making myself popular here with comments like this! lol

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 15:01 Quote
3 - Trail ride, followed by dirt jumping

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 19:52 Quote
metaam wrote:
14, enjoying the sunshine and dust, South Island, NZ. I know I'm not making myself popular here with comments like this! lol

your fine as every other day we have hero dirt.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 20:49 Quote
7 - Commute to work and hitting up some singletrack on the way home. It was muddy and raining, but at least no snow!

asmtb wrote:
metaam wrote:
14, enjoying the sunshine and dust, South Island, NZ. I know I'm not making myself popular here with comments like this! lol

your fine as every other day we have hero dirt.

Hold on there, not everyone lives in California. Even I realize I'm lucky that I only have to deal with 20mm of rain everyday for two weeks and that what we had of snow we had has melted away.

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 6:44 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
7 - Commute to work and hitting up some singletrack on the way home. It was muddy and raining, but at least no snow!

asmtb wrote:
metaam wrote:
14, enjoying the sunshine and dust, South Island, NZ. I know I'm not making myself popular here with comments like this! lol

your fine as every other day we have hero dirt.

Hold on there, not everyone lives in California. Even I realize I'm lucky that I only have to deal with 20mm of rain everyday for two weeks and that what we snow we had has melted away.

I was just playing around. Its wet here right now and more rain is coming but sometimes inbetween we do get perfect dirt.

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 17:55 Quote
8 - Commute to work and back, took an extra long singletrack detour home today Smile . A little less wet, but still pretty damn wet

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 13:45 Quote
14 ride to work and back

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 16:05 Quote
5 - a soggy spin on tne cx bike

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 20:40 Quote
9 - Getting drier!

Posted: Jan 25, 2020 at 15:21 Quote
4 - Gravel rip. Turns out I remember how to ride a bike.....Big Grin

Posted: Jan 25, 2020 at 17:15 Quote
10 - Got real wet again...

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 9:28 Quote
11 melting snow ride the other day... and now I caught whatever got the wife and kids sick Frown

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 14:26 Quote
5 - 20 miles. Trail is soaked after a heavy rain yesterday.

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 18:29 Quote
16, Wanaka, South Island, NZ.



 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007412
Mobile Version of Website