How to filter for fat bike trails

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
How to filter for fat bike trails
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 1, 2020 at 10:01 Quote
Please add fat biking trails to the activity type.

Also there is some confusion on reading maps for winter only trails.

When I do a search for west Bragg Creek it shows all of the summer biking trails. When I scroll down to recent trail reports there is winter only trails in the list that are not on the main map. When I open a winter biking trail map (snowy owl) it shows most of the winter biking trails but not all. Please make a list or map of winter biking trails.

Is it possible to have an advanced search function in the trail forks forum? When I search for fat biking while in the trail forks forum I just get search results from all of the forums which is not very helpful.

Thanks

Mod Plus
Posted: Jan 6, 2020 at 12:39 Quote
You can filter trails that are suitable for fat biking using the map filters.

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 at 11:39 Quote
Hey thanks for the reply. Seems so obvious that I should have seen it.

When I use the filter for fat bikes in Bragg Creek Albera, it does not show all of the trails that are open for winter biking.

Fat bikes can be ridden year round in any conditions. I would like to know where the winter biking trails (snow) are.

When I scroll down the page to the recent trail reports I see some have a (W) behind the name. When I click on one of those trails (Snowy Owl) the map shows me more of the trails open for winter biking but not all of them.

What or who controls if a bike trial is open for winter (snow) fat biking?

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004276
Mobile Version of Website