S35 Wheel Decals

PB Forum :: Ibis
S35 Wheel Decals
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 9, 2020 at 4:36 Quote
I ordered a set of s35 wheels w/I9 hubs from Ibis but it seems they are discontinuing the custom wheel decals they sell and I cannot locate a set in Orange to match my Ripmo.

Surprised to see invisiframe/silk/RS Designs do not make a decal for these wheels. Does anyone know of a aftermarket supplier?

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 19:46 Quote
Branmuffin wrote:
I ordered a set of s35 wheels w/I9 hubs from Ibis but it seems they are discontinuing the custom wheel decals they sell and I cannot locate a set in Orange to match my Ripmo.

Surprised to see invisiframe/silk/RS Designs do not make a decal for these wheels. Does anyone know of a aftermarket supplier?

Stykrd.com has them and you can probably get them through Fanatic Bikes.

Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 8:45 Quote
Branmuffin wrote:

If you're still looking check out slikgraphics.com They've done some Ibis decals for me, just have to go to the Custom Order page and put in amount like 20 credits and it'll guide you to how to order them. Tell them you want Pantone 1505 (Ripmo orange) and 8203 (the blue) and they'll send you an example to approve.
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/18249402/

Posted: Jun 12, 2021 at 23:44 Quote
Fanatikbike has them.

Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 2:24 Quote
Slikgraphics does nice decals but it seems like they do not do customer service. Long delivery times and no response from them.

Going to try NLDesigns now instead as Slikgraphics will not even answer my questions. NLDesigns has S35 decals.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004846
Mobile Version of Website