The Post your DH bike thread.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Post your DH bike thread.
Posted: Mar 28, 2012 at 13:29 Quote
HardingO wrote:
norco32 wrote:
HardingO wrote:

So nice man Smile I'm tempted by the kevlars but I might wait till the lock ons are released...
are they defo doing them in lock on and any idea when they being released bud?

Well the teams sponsored by renthal are all running them so I guess so, no idea on release though Frown

Grip glue is solid, and if you want a lil extra security then just wire them, they have recesses on the grips so u wont even notice the wire once its on, but honestly a good dose of glue and they aint goin anyplace

Posted: Mar 28, 2012 at 13:35 Quote
Awesome, thanks buddy Smile I'm off to racespec week after next so I'll pick a set up!!

Posted: Mar 28, 2012 at 14:41 Quote
HardingO wrote:
Awesome, thanks buddy Smile I'm off to racespec week after next so I'll pick a set up!!

welcome mate

Posted: Mar 28, 2012 at 15:34 Quote
toad321 wrote:
bottom view
side on view
sweeet

I looooove it!

Nice!

Posted: Mar 29, 2012 at 1:12 Quote
Full Saint Grouping
Mavic 823's on Hope Evo

Posted: Mar 29, 2012 at 1:36 Quote
shredhard wrote:
Full Saint Grouping
Mavic 823's on Hope Evo

"accidentally" break it in a way that gets covered under warranty, and get yourself an Undead!

still sick though, really nice build.

Posted: Mar 29, 2012 at 22:28 Quote
Tjswa341 wrote:
New fox 40 on the Norco.

09 Norco shore 1
Nice rig, although personally I think red straitline pedals would look better, just cause itd be a better red to match with the rest of the bike

Posted: Mar 29, 2012 at 22:34 Quote
I have a set of Loaded pedals on order. They match the Loaded stem.

Mitchelf wrote:
Tjswa341 wrote:
New fox 40 on the Norco.

09 Norco shore 1
Nice rig, although personally I think red straitline pedals would look better, just cause itd be a better red to match with the rest of the bike

Posted: Mar 29, 2012 at 23:18 Quote
mountainman24 wrote:
new pic

Custom build

My father! Salute

Big Hit

lol

Posted: Mar 30, 2012 at 19:23 Quote
The Flatline is done and ready to rip the trails!
Rocky Mountain Flatline my ride for the 2012 season. Hope Pro 2 evo s Sram x0 Avid Elixir CR Mavic ex721 Schwalbe Muddy Mary Thompson Elite Chromag Moon Hope seat clamp Chromag Fubar ODI Troy Lee edition grips Chromag Director Stem Hope space doctor Rock Shox Boxxer WC Fox DHX RC4 w Ti Spring Mrp mini G2 SL kmc x10 Truvativ Descendant dmr Vault Middleburn Chainring bolts Chromag Chainring fsa Orbit reducer
Rocky Mountain Flatline my ride for the 2012 season. Hope Pro 2 evo s Sram x0 Avid Elixir CR Mavic ex721 Schwalbe Muddy Mary Thompson Elite Chromag Moon Hope seat clamp Chromag Fubar ODI Troy Lee edition grips Chromag Director Stem Hope space doctor Rock Shox Boxxer WC Fox DHX RC4 w Ti Spring Mrp mini G2 SL kmc x10 Truvativ Descendant dmr Vault Middleburn Chainring bolts Chromag Chainring fsa Orbit reducer
View of the cockpit.
View of the drivetrain.

Posted: Mar 30, 2012 at 21:27 Quote
Demo is finally complete!

2012 demo 8
2012 demo 8

2012 demo 8 almost done just waiting for matching front wheel
2012 demo 8

Posted: Mar 30, 2012 at 21:48 Quote
downhillsession wrote:
View of the cockpit.
View of the drivetrain.
Love the blue highlights, sick rig!

Posted: Mar 31, 2012 at 9:39 Quote
downhillsession wrote:
View of the cockpit.
View of the drivetrain.

Love the rockies, they look and ride awesome! When buying my bike was either that or a 303! Have you ridden yours yet? How do you like it?

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.066476
Mobile Version of Website