The Post your DH bike thread.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Post your DH bike thread.
O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2017 at 19:02 Quote
AntN wrote:
ThunderChunk wrote:
AntN wrote:
Having a bike worthy of positive comments on PB, has made my day.

lol

Enjoy it. I don't know what that's like. Both my bikes are ugly.

The Gambler in your profile pics is "SuperNice".

Haha thanks. It's not complete though. I swapped in the new 710 frame and the colours are all mismatched. Going to work on it over winter. New wheels, fork decals, seat and grips.

Posted: Sep 22, 2017 at 18:48 Quote
My new Kona Operator from NZ.

photo

Posted: Sep 22, 2017 at 18:50 Quote
That bike looks so damn fun! Drool

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 at 6:09 Quote
Vario Harissa 2007 with custom made paint job.

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 at 17:15 Quote
MarzocchiRC3 wrote:

Siiiiick!! a while ago i remember you posting that bike and now looks really nice! my advice would be to get a new slim saddle and keep up with the suspension service so they always remain plush. Btw what shock is that? the roco coil F ?

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 at 0:22 Quote
photo

Some updates on this bad ass rig of mine,Manitou Dorado Pro Ti,Hope Pro4 135DH with Mirco 6 speed Titanium cassette 11-16T.

Front wheel is underway,Hope Tech 3 E4/X2's are ordered.

O+
Posted: Sep 26, 2017 at 2:18 Quote
Do you ever ride your bikes lol

Looks killer dude!

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 at 3:34 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:
Do you ever ride your bikes lol

Looks killer dude!

Yeah i do ride but not much free timeCry

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 at 4:16 Quote
MetalheadWolfRider wrote:
MarzocchiRC3 wrote:

Siiiiick!! a while ago i remember you posting that bike and now looks really nice! my advice would be to get a new slim saddle and keep up with the suspension service so they always remain plush. Btw what shock is that? the roco coil F ?

Thanks. Yes I did post it while ago, just to find out the brand, now when i know I decided to make it look nice. Im already looking for a saddle since this one looks a bit ugly. I did service my fork (Bomber 888 RC3)
And the shock is actually (believe it or not) Roco RC WC, but its IFP chamber got broken off in transport so its just a classic spring. Altough i have found a way to make a new IFP chamber and get it working properly.

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 at 4:27 Quote
MarzocchiRC3 wrote:
MarzocchiRC3 wrote:

Thanks. Yes I did post it while ago, just to find out the brand, now when i know I decided to make it look nice. Im already looking for a saddle since this one looks a bit ugly. I did service my fork (Bomber 888 RC3)
And the shock is actually (believe it or not) Roco RC WC, but its IFP chamber got broken off in transport so its just a classic spring. Altough i have found a way to make a new IFP chamber and get it working properly.

Wtf how does that shock even works? it leaked all the oil right? I think you should get a new shock... if i'm correct then you just have a spring that isn't even damped.

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 at 4:43 Quote
Just looking through the DH bikes that I have had. My wife says that I have too many and why do I keep swapping and changing. I just cant hold onto any of them too long. Oldest bike at the top, to the one I still have at the bottom. I miss the Solid Strike and Darkside the most, Looks wise I loved the 2011 Demo and still love the Zerode. These aren't even all the bikes that I have had, I have just posted the ones that I I have ridden for a while. Any one else have a long list of bikes that they have had? What's your favourite?
photo

finished.
  finished.

photo

session 8
  session 8

easton 35 havoc wheels just waiting on Ti spring
  easton 35, havoc wheels, just waiting on Ti spring

2013 demo 8 carbon 34.9lbs
  2013 demo 8 carbon 34.9lbs

photo

photo

Stealth and anti-stealth
  Stealth and anti-stealth

[PI=13000044 size=h align=c]2015 Solid Strike Blackstar
2013 Zerode G2
2015 Banshee Darkside[/PI]

photo

ready to rip
  ready to rip!!

New Chainring jockey wheels seat collar and pedals.
  New Chainring, jockey wheels, seat collar and pedals.

now with saint brakes reverse seat carbon post and superstar mag pedals making a very trim 43.4lbs
  now with saint brakes, reverse seat, carbon post and superstar mag pedals, making a very trim 43.4lbs!!!

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 at 4:43 Quote
MarzocchiRC3 wrote:

Wtf how does that shock even works? it leaked all the oil right? I think you should get a new shock... if i'm correct then you just have a spring that isn't even damped.

It works. I pored some oil in it just so it doesn't destroy the seals and I also plugged the hole for IFP chamber and rebound started working. Im looking for a rear shock but I can only order it from Ebay since in my country you cant find anything like this, and then there's the price

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 at 6:42 Quote
If you have issues finding a new shock , either a second hand, just let me know about the price you are ready to pay and i will find you one from our locals. The delivery shouldn`t cost you much as we our countries are almost next to each other.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.037526
Mobile Version of Website