The Post your DH bike thread.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Post your DH bike thread.
Posted: Dec 18, 2017 at 14:33 Quote
fredro wrote:
Relax guys, I know DHMTBR777 personally. The dude is super chill and a sick rider on top of that. I'm pretty sure he was joking, he is quite the wise ass like all of us. We all work hard, some harder than others. Cheers to however you get your toys. Enjoy them.

I'm enjoying this toy for sure.

photo

Dude those old style boxxer decals look way way better than the current boxxer decals.

O+
Posted: Dec 18, 2017 at 17:36 Quote
That color is rad! sick build man

Posted: Dec 18, 2017 at 23:37 Quote
Thanks guys. Love this bike. It’s simple and fun. Easy to throw around at 37lbs. Very lively. Feels a lot lighter than what it reads on the scale. Pretty stable at speed as well. Well rounded. The color is sick in person. It glows.

I had those 06/07 Boxxers a decade ago (obviously), so I liked that look much better than the current style. It’s a 2016 World Cup, so I figured it would be a ten year anniversary tribute.

Posted: Dec 19, 2017 at 12:00 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
God you're old!!!
Hark at you old man....

Posted: Dec 19, 2017 at 12:01 Quote
Pot calls the kettle black!! lol

Posted: Dec 19, 2017 at 12:19 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Pot calls the kettle black!! lol

Hush you black kettle

Posted: Dec 20, 2017 at 9:59 Quote
I was partly joking lol. Mainly just jealous, like I said ha.

Posted: Dec 20, 2017 at 14:26 Quote
To be fair guys with the bikes he has... (this is playing the devils advocate here that he is daddy's money funded) his parents most likely see some sort of future in him riding and to be honest I can imagine he's probably pretty decent on the bike. This being said lets see some vids of you ripping urlrichl

Posted: Dec 20, 2017 at 14:29 Quote
The-mnt-life365 wrote:
To be fair guys with the bikes he has... (this is playing the devils advocate here that he is daddy's money funded) his parents most likely see some sort of future in him riding and to be honest I can imagine hes probably pretty decent on the bike. This being said lets see some vids of you ripping urlrichl
+1

Posted: Dec 20, 2017 at 15:46 Quote
False wrote:
The-mnt-life365 wrote:
To be fair guys with the bikes he has... (this is playing the devils advocate here that he is daddy's money funded) his parents most likely see some sort of future in him riding and to be honest I can imagine hes probably pretty decent on the bike. This being said lets see some vids of you ripping urlrichl
+1

Dentist parents?

Posted: Dec 20, 2017 at 15:50 Quote
run what ya brung!

Posted: Dec 20, 2017 at 15:57 Quote
come on guys, he`s just here to post his bike and be part of the conversation, not to BE the conversation topic himself or his finances.

Posted: Dec 20, 2017 at 16:03 Quote
Maybe his Dad is a pimp? They do live in Vegas....

Posted: Dec 20, 2017 at 17:20 Quote
Blablablup123 wrote:
come on guys, he`s just here to post his bike and be part of the conversation, not to BE the conversation topic himself or his finances.

This.

I find it weird when a really rad kid's bike gets posted, like that custom CNC'd single swingarm, and people go nuts over how rad it is, but when a teenager has something nice speculation and shittalk take center stage. Gets old.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.238075
Mobile Version of Website