The Post your DH bike thread.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Post your DH bike thread.
Posted: Oct 19, 2018 at 9:34 Quote
Send me one! Screw tha h8ters!!

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 at 11:35 Quote
Yurabaks wrote:
Those guys who believe that I messed up the bike then this is your opinion. According to you on such an old frame would you roll dh ????))))
This is the best thing that can happen to her in 2018! The frame is in perfect condition! No welding, not sawn! And I will tell you, this is a gun race !!!! E-bike is cool!
I drive to work on it.
Maximum speed 56 km / h
The maximum distance of 60 km

P.S. Google translatorSmile

its all of pinkbikes opinion... you ruined a classic . that bike deserves to be preserved and admired.. do you even know the history of that bike.. ebike is not cool its gay. buy a motorbike

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 at 12:32 Quote
andydhteam wrote:
Yurabaks wrote:
Those guys who believe that I messed up the bike then this is your opinion. According to you on such an old frame would you roll dh ????))))
This is the best thing that can happen to her in 2018! The frame is in perfect condition! No welding, not sawn! And I will tell you, this is a gun race !!!! E-bike is cool!
I drive to work on it.
Maximum speed 56 km / h
The maximum distance of 60 km

P.S. Google translatorSmile

its all of pinkbikes opinion... you ruined a classic . that bike deserves to be preserved and admired.. do you even know the history of that bike.. ebike is not cool its gay. buy a motorbike
You don't speak for all of pinkbike... calm down.

I, for one, would rather see that bike being ridden (ebike or otherwise) than sitting in a garage somewhere collecting dust and rust. It's a mediocre old bike, not a one in a million classic that needs to be preserved.

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 at 13:50 Quote
What he said!!^^^^^^ Ride the bike how you want! So many haters today!

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 at 15:29 Quote
@Yurabaks I would definitely choose your e-bike over a Cannondale Mavaro!

Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 9:33 Quote
@yurabaks

"I drive to work on it." - so you've made an e-commuter not a DH bike?
I bet on any real DH track either one of those bikes will handle like a dead pig and actually if you did take all that heavy stuff off they would be a lot more fun.

I really question the need for heavy motors and a bunch of batteries in gravity sport on a bike that already plenty.

For commuting, E-XC or E-Enduro I get it, not for me for a few good reasons but I'm not gonna hate on it cause I get why someone would buy one. E-DH bike? NO! Don't get it.

I do applaud your efforts and creativity however tup

Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 11:14 Quote
It's not a dh bike. Next.

O+
Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 20:24 Quote
Damn you guys are pretty hateful! At the end of the day it's just a material object. what he does with it is 100% up to him. I admire the engineering and work that went into converting it into an E bike. His bike, his money, he can do what he wants. No reason to be an A-hole for it.

Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 20:29 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
Damn you guys are pretty hateful! At the end of the day it's just a material object. what he does with it is 100% up to him. I admire the engineering and work that went into converting it into an E bike. His bike, his money, he can do what he wants. No reason to be an A-hole for it.

Amen to that. Kudos for him using his creativity and effort to breathe life back into an old bike.

Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 20:48 Quote
I mean he did ask what people thought of it.

Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 22:40 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:

he asks for our thoights, i told him what i thought of it...

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 at 8:34 Quote
Lets move on though guys. Bikes!

O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2018 at 13:48 Quote
sherbet wrote:

I've already posted here but let's get back on track!

photo

Posted: Oct 23, 2018 at 7:19 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
sherbet wrote:

photo
Verrrrryyyy niaceeeeeeeee

O+
Posted: Oct 23, 2018 at 16:50 Quote
The-mnt-life365 wrote:
ThunderChunk wrote:
sherbet wrote:

photo
Verrrrryyyy niaceeeeeeeee

Thank you. She's my baby. This was a 2 year build finally complete. It started off as a 2011 gambler. Then I bought the frame. Then I upgraded all the parts over time. Now it's complete Smile .

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.027552
Mobile Version of Website