PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Post your DH bike thread.
Posted: May 13, 2019 at 14:19 Quote
chriskneeland wrote:
ktm87 wrote:
chriskneeland wrote:

Also not DVO.

yes they are...

Haha, I meant Dorado and wrote DVO. I literally edited it in 1 second and you somehow still quoted it.
Literally?
Wink

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 15:02 Quote
dkidd wrote:
chriskneeland wrote:
ktm87 wrote:

yes they are...

Haha, I meant Dorado and wrote DVO. I literally edited it in 1 second and you somehow still quoted it.
Literally?
Wink
Literally

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 23:11 Quote
FiLaReToS wrote:
8/10 just because I don't like dvo and the way they work. Other than that , hell of a bike.

My 2018 Commencal Supreme V4.2

..wow
..i love commencal supreme

Posted: May 14, 2019 at 5:21 Quote
just imagine the seatpost is down

Posted: May 14, 2019 at 11:50 Quote
Got sick of working on my drivetrain and listen to its annoying clatter while riding

==> reduction to the essential

I used it in 2018, never switched back to chain and crank and the V2 is in progress

More pics and Videos

Previous Technical Discussion

Posted: May 14, 2019 at 14:21 Quote
That's pretty interesting. I built a straight peg setup similar to yours for a ski bike build. I'll have to give it a try on my dh bike for fun.

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 0:46 Quote
masonstevens wrote:
That's pretty interesting. I built a straight peg setup similar to yours for a ski bike build. I'll have to give it a try on my dh bike for fun.

Glad you like it!

1. it took me about 4-5 bikepark days to get used to Wink
2. try to put sth similar like my side plates.... only footpeg might give you a strange ride feeling Big Grin

tup

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 1:14 Quote
What is the purpose of the side plates?

I'm used to the way it feels from riding my ski bike, it really just feels like a narrow dirt bike. My setup is a machined aluminum shaft that bolts through the BB shell with some modified BB cups, and regular pedals screw into the ends of the shaft. I think it would fun to try just for the lols on the local DH trail.

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 1:50 Quote
masonstevens wrote:
What is the purpose of the side plates?

I'm used to the way it feels from riding my ski bike, it really just feels like a narrow dirt bike. My setup is a machined aluminum shaft that bolts through the BB shell with some modified BB cups, and regular pedals screw into the ends of the shaft. I think it would fun to try just for the lols on the local DH trail.

I am going to assume it’s a) to protect your feet from getting mangled by any linkage or moving parts you may have there and b) gives you a solid point to pinch your frame with your feet.

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 3:50 Quote
right... by just having 2 bolts to stand on, you "can't pull the bike towards your body" or prevent to fly over your bar (in some situatiuons)

I tried to imitate the MX-Bikes. There the frame acts like my sideplates and is crucial to keep the bike under control =)

==> i'm sure mx-footpegs offer a superior grip and support to your foot. ==> i ride with mx-boots which have a stiff shoe-sole...

anyway =) to firgure out if you can immagine to ride sth like that, your solution is for sure fine tup

Posted: May 19, 2019 at 7:45 Quote
I was bored today so i did some polishing stuff on one for my parts on my Demo S-Works,i liked the end result it will look nice when i put it back on the bike.
Views: 241    Faves: 2    Comments: 2

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 13:03 Quote

New rear shock now, air this time!
New Vivid Air R2C

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 14:50 Quote
Maybe not the right place , but does anyone has a printable file of boxxer decals?
Thank you

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 0:58 Quote
fantaman wrote:
I was bored today so i did some polishing stuff on one for my parts on my Demo S-Works,i liked the end result it will look nice when i put it back on the bike.
Views: 241    Faves: 2    Comments: 2

LIT BRUV

Posted: May 25, 2019 at 17:03 Quote
Wictorcarlsson wrote:
[PI=17218494][PI]

[PI=17218537][PI]

New rear shock now, air this time!
New Vivid Air R2C

Very nice... I just did this last week with my Fuzz. Love the Vivid R2C Air

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026448
Mobile Version of Website