The Post your DH bike thread.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Post your DH bike thread.
Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 3:02 Quote
Hi guys just had a load of bikes stolen I was wondering if anyone in the uk saw a canyon sender in black for sale in the uk or a kona process 134 could let me know as they've been stolen cheers for the help guys

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 5:36 Quote
There’s a few black senders on Facebook for sale at the moment?

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 5:44 Quote
Ok cheers I'll have a look when I have a moment.thanks for the pionter

Posted: Jan 21, 2020 at 6:22 Quote
nicolai ion st size m + shiver 03 + magura gustav + roco wc love love love this anodizing violet best bike for me ofc

Posted: Jan 21, 2020 at 7:44 Quote
Awesome bike, mate! Love the Shiver, been looking for one myself

Posted: Jan 21, 2020 at 11:14 Quote
Hetman64 wrote:
Awesome bike, mate! Love the Shiver, been looking for one myself
If it didn't cost an arm and a leg to post I could of sold you some Shiver's.

Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 13:19 Quote
My Intense 951 EVO FRO

test
tests

Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 13:25 Quote
matching helmet too, heck yeah

Posted: Feb 15, 2020 at 4:49 Quote
Scott Gambler 10 from 2013. Still running on 26". 26" ain't dead.

Custom painted frame, custom powder coated shock spring, Spank Rims and stem in Blue, Handle bar and pedal in green. Decals are painted in green on frame as well.

Finally Project CGP is finished. The custom painted frame powder coated shock goes very well with my handle bar pedals rims. Love it. Looks like a totally brand new bike. Special thanks to Kenny for building my bike up my wife that supported me as well. Scottbikes lovescottbikes paintextreme custompaintjob custommtb downhillbike spankbikes bike24 shimano downhill gmbn vitalmtb pinkbike
Finally Project CGP is finished. The custom painted frame powder coated shock goes very well with my handle bar pedals rims. Love it. Looks like a totally brand new bike. Special thanks to Kenny for building my bike up my wife that supported me as well. Scottbikes lovescottbikes paintextreme custompaintjob custommtb downhillbike spankbikes bike24 shimano downhill gmbn vitalmtb pinkbike

Posted: Feb 15, 2020 at 9:52 Quote
Crazy to see the progression of DH bikes since the start of this thread!!

This is my 2018 Glory, Awesome bike.

Posted: Feb 15, 2020 at 11:37 Quote
jharrisonvirgo wrote:
Is that an XL?

She's a large.

Posted: Feb 15, 2020 at 13:25 Quote
EllOwen wrote:
jharrisonvirgo wrote:
Is that an XL?

She's a large.

Just that you have an aweful lot of spacers under that crown!

Posted: Feb 15, 2020 at 14:31 Quote
EllOwen wrote:
Crazy to see the progression of DH bikes since the start of this thread!!

This is my 2018 Glory, Awesome bike.

Nice bike. Love those wheels. Are those project 321?

Posted: Feb 16, 2020 at 2:55 Quote
So just build up a new bike with my dad.
Only had one short ride on it, and absolutely love it!

What do you guys think?

New Pivot Phoenix 29er Ohlins TTX shock Ohlins DH 38 fork DMR cranks chain ring pedals seat handlebars grips

New Pivot Phoenix 29er Ohlins TTX shock Ohlins DH 38 fork DMR cranks chain ring pedals seat handlebars grips

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018479
Mobile Version of Website