The Post your DH bike thread.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Post your DH bike thread.
Author Message
Posted: Nov 10, 2010 at 9:53 Quote
very nice summun looks like a hot adventure between an Iron horse Sunday and a Santa Cruz V10 Razz

Posted: Nov 10, 2010 at 15:54 Quote
no, im pretty sure its just a Mondraker Summum...

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 at 1:18 Quote
one25forlife wrote:
no, im pretty sure its just a Mondraker Summum...

lol i think he was comparing the 2 bikes m8 blended into one, he knows what it is.

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 at 12:09 Quote
grandmasterdemon wrote:
one25forlife wrote:
no, im pretty sure its just a Mondraker Summum...

lol i think he was comparing the 2 bikes m8 blended into one, he knows what it is.
haha, i know. i was just stating, it doesnt look like any other bike, it looks like what it is, yeah, bikes look similar, but, in a way, they look completely different.

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 at 13:28 Quote
chazdog wrote:
mm bike whoring, finished build with slik graphics decals on fork n wheels, new straightline stem and mid cage xt mech




Smile

nice, I like the DHi, but that rear mech looks super long, if thats a medium whats the long cage look like?...maybe take a few links out of that chain and get that sucker tucked in some, a decent rock garden will have that entire setup off the back, I'm not into backhanded compliments but its just an observation..Big Grin Trick bike and lovin the old school WC Boxxer decals, nice touch

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 at 23:40 Quote
Upd.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/2179/img0134dm.jpg

Posted: Nov 12, 2010 at 1:18 Quote
DennyBurdo wrote:
Upd.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/2179/img0134dm.jpg

nice lookin beast Smile

Posted: Nov 12, 2010 at 3:50 Quote
vortexian wrote:
chazdog wrote:
mm bike whoring, finished build with slik graphics decals on fork n wheels, new straightline stem and mid cage xt mech




Smile

nice, I like the DHi, but that rear mech looks super long, if thats a medium whats the long cage look like?...maybe take a few links out of that chain and get that sucker tucked in some, a decent rock garden will have that entire setup off the back, I'm not into backhanded compliments but its just an observation..Big Grin Trick bike and lovin the old school WC Boxxer decals, nice touch

yeah it was shorter, but cycling the bike throught the travel with no shock, the chain got SUPER tight, with the mech fully extended. so i put a link in to be safe as its snapped before and that hurt.

at some point going to put a short cage on the xt body though, just need this money stuff i've heard so much about Smile

Posted: Nov 13, 2010 at 7:59 Quote
suda wrote:

thats a nice bike man

Posted: Nov 13, 2010 at 20:27 Quote
suda wrote:
dude what seatpost. ive been trying to find one with the right diameter for EVER

Posted: Nov 14, 2010 at 2:54 Quote
Colin994 wrote:
dude what seatpost. ive been trying to find one with the right diameter for EVER

The internet told me 34.9mm, and that took me 30 seconds to find out.

Posted: Nov 14, 2010 at 3:02 Quote
staikeinthahood wrote:
Colin994 wrote:
dude what seatpost. ive been trying to find one with the right diameter for EVER

The internet told me 34.9mm, and that took me 30 seconds to find out.

im pretty sure he wants the make/model

Posted: Nov 14, 2010 at 3:10 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
im pretty sure he wants the make/model
.

Colin994 wrote:
dude what seatpost. ive been trying to find one with the right diameter for EVER


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030468
Mobile Version of Website