Tyee 2020

| Next Page
Posted: Jul 25, 2020 at 12:53 Quote
Fingers crossed! Otherwise I'll be turning up in Morzine with no bike.... and probably end up shelling out £70/80 per day to hire one!
I've emailed Propain asking if it's possible to upgrade the delivery... No holding my breath!

Posted: Jul 26, 2020 at 10:24 Quote
juliopedro wrote:
Did you try calling Propain directly ? I emailed them a question a few weeks back (also ordered a bike recently...) and did not receive a reply. They do provide a phone number and opening hours on their website... worth a try ?

Handling such issue asynchronously by email seemed more efficient to me, but I eventually gave them a call after 4 business days which solved my issue. They told me they handled my email just before my call. If you have a delivery issue with DHL Freight call Propain, DHL Freight cannot be contacted.

Posted: Jul 26, 2020 at 10:29 Quote
Grumposaur wrote:
I I recall correctly: I got an automated email when they started building on a Monday and it was send on the next Wednesday.
So there is hope Smile

Indeed. You wait 3+ months then get 4 emails in 24h and your bike is shipped. Things got so fast that my bike was already shipped before customer support read my email asking to order spare derailleur hangers and specific build instruction. Don't wait until first email for these kind of things, it would be tool late.

Posted: Jul 28, 2020 at 13:52 Quote
Hey!

I've tried asking them for more information on production dates and delivery dates via email but the replies are extremely vague and offer no real clarification.

Does anyone know how long it takes to DHL to ship? Appreciate it will vary slightly depending on location!

Thanks

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 6:38 Quote
Hi guys,
Flow S1 with propain hub or Flow MK3 with stans neo hub? Which one is more reliable?

Posted: Jul 31, 2020 at 8:41 Quote
Tomasar wrote:
Hi guys,
Flow S1 with propain hub or Flow MK3 with stans neo hub? Which one is more reliable?

There doesn't seem to be anything online aboutt he Propain branded hubs, however they are running Enduro bearings. The Neo Hubs don't get great reviews. However it depends on your riding and if you don't mind changing the bearings often generally, the Flow MK3 rims will be better than the S1's. I'll be swapping mine out for some Hope Pro4's. Smile

Posted: Jul 31, 2020 at 12:44 Quote
[/Quote]There doesn't seem to be anything online aboutt he Propain branded hubs, however they are running Enduro bearings. The Neo Hubs don't get great reviews. However it depends on your riding and if you don't mind changing the bearings often generally, the Flow MK3 rims will be better than the S1's. I'll be swapping mine out for some Hope Pro4's. Smile [/Quote]

Thanks Wilko79.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006125
Mobile Version of Website