San Diego suggestions

PB Forum :: USA - West
San Diego suggestions
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 15, 2020 at 15:06 Quote
I’m goung to be in San Diego in February and need some info. Are there any bike shops that do demos that are within riding distance of a good trail system? Anyone want to guide someone from BC who could repay the favor up here?

Thanks!

Posted: Jan 15, 2020 at 18:29 Quote
Change of plans. Just going to bring my bike. What are the best spots to ride? I like everything from big lines to Xc epics. Riding a 2019 Santa Cruz Hightower LT.

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 16:40 Quote
What dates are you looking to ride? I usually have an open sched. fri-sun

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 8:04 Quote
Paultech wrote:
What dates are you looking to ride? I usually have an open sched. fri-sun

I'm looking to ride Friday Feb 28 to Sunday March 1st. If you're down to ride that's awesome. I'll drop you a line closer to the time. Thanks!

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 16:16 Quote
Come ride Greer Ranch, just north (15-20 minutes) of San Diego county. I live in North County and can show you around there if you ever plan to head out.

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 22:14 Quote
I'd be down for a ride or 2 that weekend. Hit me up if you're interested.

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 16:11 Quote
What’s the trail dog situation at Greer Ranch? I have to roll into town to pick up my truck in Temecula and want to ride but have to bring my dog.

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Ebab As long as your dog stays with you , you should be fine. There are, on any given saturday or sunday, 140+ riders at Greer so there is a lot of traffic, and so your dog needs to stay close to you and not wonder off.
But there are a few regulars that bring their dog with them to ride.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004703
Mobile Version of Website