San Diego suggestions

PB Forum :: USA - West
San Diego suggestions
Previous Page |
Posted: Jan 15, 2020 at 15:06 Quote
I’m goung to be in San Diego in February and need some info. Are there any bike shops that do demos that are within riding distance of a good trail system? Anyone want to guide someone from BC who could repay the favor up here?

Thanks!

Posted: Jan 15, 2020 at 18:29 Quote
Change of plans. Just going to bring my bike. What are the best spots to ride? I like everything from big lines to Xc epics. Riding a 2019 Santa Cruz Hightower LT.

Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 16:40 Quote
What dates are you looking to ride? I usually have an open sched. fri-sun

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 8:04 Quote
Paultech wrote:
What dates are you looking to ride? I usually have an open sched. fri-sun

I'm looking to ride Friday Feb 28 to Sunday March 1st. If you're down to ride that's awesome. I'll drop you a line closer to the time. Thanks!

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 16:16 Quote
Come ride Greer Ranch, just north (15-20 minutes) of San Diego county. I live in North County and can show you around there if you ever plan to head out.

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 22:14 Quote
I'd be down for a ride or 2 that weekend. Hit me up if you're interested.

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 16:11 Quote
What’s the trail dog situation at Greer Ranch? I have to roll into town to pick up my truck in Temecula and want to ride but have to bring my dog.

Posted: Feb 23, 2020 at 11:19 Quote
Ebab As long as your dog stays with you , you should be fine. There are, on any given saturday or sunday, 140+ riders at Greer so there is a lot of traffic, and so your dog needs to stay close to you and not wonder off.
But there are a few regulars that bring their dog with them to ride.

Posted: Feb 29, 2020 at 12:31 Quote
im looking for people to ride with on the weekends in san diego ! hit me up if anyones down

Posted: Mar 1, 2020 at 20:10 Quote
I'm also heading to San Diego soon and have always wanted to check out Greer, but I keep seeing things on the internet about it being an "unsanctioned/illegal" trail system. Is it okay to ride this area or not?

Posted: Mar 1, 2020 at 20:14 Quote
InstantBreakfast wrote:
I'm also heading to San Diego soon and have always wanted to check out Greer, but I keep seeing things on the internet about it being an "unsanctioned/illegal" trail system. Is it okay to ride this area or not?

ive actually never even heard of it !!! im always down to do crazy shit tho. im gonna look into it. I live in san diego tho so if you ever are here and wanna ride definitely hit me up!

Posted: Mar 1, 2020 at 20:17 Quote
Yea You better not go there.
$1000 ticket if the rangers catch you!

Posted: Mar 1, 2020 at 20:55 Quote
Three6ty wrote:

if they can catch me

Posted: Mar 1, 2020 at 20:57 Quote
Three6ty wrote:

Seems like the deterrence effect of that isn't very effective if there are still up to 140+ riders there at a time

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006170
Mobile Version of Website