Killer deal on a Bontrager Line Elite dropper post! Reviews?

PB Forum :: Trek
Killer deal on a Bontrager Line Elite dropper post! Reviews?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 10:16 Quote
Hey guys my LBS has a Bontrager Line elite 170mm dropper that they are willing to sell me for 200$. My yt jeffsy has the stock e13 trs+ dropper which is on its last leg. I have looked online for reviews and haven't seen anyone talk about this one. Was looking at OneUp droppers that around the 200 range but the Bontrager is 350 msrp. Can anyone shed light on this dropper? what is good and what is bad about it?? should I spend my money on the oneup or get this deal on a more expensive Bontrager for the same price??

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 15:07 Quote
If its a 2019 and newer its a great dropper, a bit slow on the return but I got used to that, I have a 2018 version that would stick in the cold but the two new ones I have work flawlessly in all conditions.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 16:11 Quote
Mekamonkey wrote:
If its a 2019 and newer its a great dropper, a bit slow on the return but I got used to that, I have a 2018 version that would stick in the cold but the two new ones I have work flawlessly in all conditions.

Right on thanks for the info!

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 19:44 Quote
My only complaint is there is so much plastic and it wear out fast and fast in some cases. Overhual it is good for the price and has a inexpensive parts inside for the most part. And Bontrager warranty

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.004614
Mobile Version of Website