New bike: Optic, Django, Troy or ?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
New bike: Optic, Django, Troy or ?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 19:01 Quote
Time for a new bike! I currently have a 2015 Transition Scout 2 (27.5, 140/125 travel, GX build) that I have been very happy with. I would like to upgrade and sell my Scout while it's still worth something. I live in Golden, BC and ride mostly 10-20 km rides of flowy terrain with some longer climbs and downhills. I sometimes travel to the coast and ride harder stuff but am not into technical downhill and it isn't something I really want to do. I'm a 5'5 female and 34 years old. I would call myself an intermediate rider with intermediate fitness who would like to progress in both riding skill and fitness.

I am trying to decide on a bike. My budget is $6000 CAD all in. I want 29 inch wheels, nothing too heavy, and I'm thinking 130-150 travel and at least GX equivalent components. I'm interested in the Norco Optic C2 and the Devinci Django and Devinci Troy (though I can't seem to find any reviews of the revamped 2020 Troy) and am open to other suggestions. I would like to support a Canadian company if possible but that's not a dealbreaker.

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions!

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004121
Mobile Version of Website