Freeride Spots Around Calgary/Bragg Creek?

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Freeride Spots Around Calgary/Bragg Creek?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jan 23, 2020 at 12:20 Quote
Anybody know any Cool Freeride Spots Around Calgary/Bragg Creek? Is there any big rock rolls or gravel chutes you can ride around here? What are some good big jump trails?

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 7:53 Quote
In my experience, our best jump trail is currently 7-27 out at Moose Mountain. For now, at least. They're in the process of building a new jump-specific trail out at Moose as well and they're hoping to have that trail completed by the end of riding season 2020. From what I've seen (been out on a few trail building days) it's going to be similar in style to Whistler's A-Line trail.

In terms of crazy stuff to ride, I'm not aware of any big rock rolls. Most of those type of features I've ridden have been man-made and can be found on trails like T-Dub, Race of Spaces, also both at Moose Mountain.

If you head out to Moose, make sure to get your MMBTS membership!

O+
Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 10:07 Quote
I've ridden 7-27 and Race of Spades several times and they are very fun trails! I saw that trail on trailforks and was hoping it would be similar to A-line, so that's great to hear!

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 21:00 Quote
If you find any let me know. I love stuff like that, maybe we could go riding sometime

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006990
Mobile Version of Website