Revel Bikes

PB Forum :: Other
Revel Bikes
| Next Page
Posted: Feb 11, 2021 at 5:31 Quote
I just got a mullet Rail! I am super excited and waiting for it to come in. I have a Fox X2 and a DVO Jade X, so I am excited to try them both and see what the different feels are.

Posted: Feb 11, 2021 at 17:00 Quote
I just bought one, got a medium and I’m 5’11
Looking for something I can manhandle real nice ????

Posted: Feb 11, 2021 at 17:34 Quote
That's what she said

Posted: Feb 11, 2021 at 17:41 Quote
I’m gonna ride with my cock out

Posted: Feb 11, 2021 at 19:38 Quote
MUTENAYE wrote:
I just bought one, got a medium and I’m 5’11
Looking for something I can manhandle real nice ????

Damn I’m 6’2” and went for the XL. Feels perfect for me

Posted: Feb 11, 2021 at 19:58 Quote
Brah I got a wreckoning L and it was big

Posted: Mar 29, 2021 at 15:51 Quote
Anyone put an angleset on their rascal?

Posted: Mar 29, 2021 at 19:10 Quote
For what purpose man? You take that shit to 49 and man it might get squirrels uphill

Posted: Mar 29, 2021 at 19:12 Quote
I’ll put it here. I got about 100 miles on my rascal. It’s a bomb bike just not for me.

If you rode bmx street or dirt as a kid I’d still go with evil. To me that bike is so much more in tune with my shit

Posted: Mar 30, 2021 at 3:15 Quote
The front end feels just a little twitchy, just want to slow it down a bit

Posted: Apr 1, 2021 at 7:24 Quote
GF has a Rascal and I made the mistake of riding it. Fell in love with the feel and now my Rail frame comes in today! Surprisingly enough I'll be swapping from my Stumpy Evo to the rail. My only hesitation is the 37mm offset fork I'll be using. Guess I'll just see how it goes!

Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 8:19 Quote
Scottwhatever802 wrote:
Anyone put an angleset on their rascal?

I looked at Works components and, unless I'm mistaken, they don't offer any anglesets that match the headtube size Revel uses. Also checked Wolf Tooth and Cane Creek, couldn't find any there either. I would be interested in having the ability to play with the headtube angle, but it looks like a no go. Maybe there is another brand that makes an angleset that would fit that I'm not aware of, but Works is what I've used in the past.

I would also like to run a lightweight chainguide but Revel doesn't offer ISCG tabs on the bb shell either. It won't stop me from purchasing a Revel, but these are 2 niggles I with the frames that I just don't understand the reason for the design, or lack thereof.

Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 8:33 Quote
sdaly wrote:
Anyone in canada buy a revel? Curious on how much it cost having it shipped across the border, since we currently have no canadian dealers

hey man , maybe late to this but lama cycles now deals revel frames

cheers

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006127
Mobile Version of Website