Canyon torque 2019 bearing kit

PB Forum :: Other
Canyon torque 2019 bearing kit
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 3, 2020 at 13:47 Quote
Just wondering if anyone else here owns a canyon torque 2019 and knows where to get a bearing kit for the bike in the uk ? Seems to be 2012 to 2015 kits on Ebay but nothing newer or do these still fit the newer models ? Starting to get a creek and thinking it may be a bearing issue so want to find out asap where to get them from, any help would be awesome !

Posted: Mar 17, 2020 at 8:31 Quote
hucka wrote:
Just wondering if anyone else here owns a canyon torque 2019 and knows where to get a bearing kit for the bike in the uk ? Seems to be 2012 to 2015 kits on Ebay but nothing newer or do these still fit the newer models ? Starting to get a creek and thinking it may be a bearing issue so want to find out asap where to get them from, any help would be awesome !

I have spoke with the U.S. Canyon and they don’t seem to want customers to work on their own bikes. They want you to pack the bike and ship it back to them for service. So I sold mine.

I do think there are some parts listed on the US Canyon website, maybe also on your countries site too if you look hard.

Posted: Apr 13, 2020 at 7:20 Quote
Theres an exploded diagram on there website with a code for the bearing kit but doesnt actually list it on the site. My only option is to take them out get the sizes and order individually! This is poor for a company like this!

Posted: May 21, 2020 at 15:32 Quote
Email Canyon UK, they'll sell you a kit. They're usually really helpful.

Otherwise all the bearing numbers are on the pdf you can download from the Canyon site. They're all pretty standard bearings except for the ones above the axle which I haven't been able to find other than from the Canyon kit.

If it's just a creak and there's no play, try greasing the bearings though - remove the seals with a pick, check they move freely and put new grease in.

Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 6:17 Quote
I downloaded the exploded view for the 2019 canyon torque 2019 cf and that gives you the article number for the bearing kit. I then started a live chat with canyon uk who have now ordered the kit for me and sent me an email confirmation with payment instructions. Fantastic service to be honest, took less than 5mins to sort.

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 11:04 Quote
Did you get the bearings changed mate? If they sieze it can strip the thread in the swing arm....

O+
Posted: Feb 10, 2021 at 18:16 Quote
I'm looking for a bearing kit too for the second time in 4 months. I'm in Canada so yeah that sucks

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010868
Mobile Version of Website