Fast Life - Kate Courtney Triangular Core Workout Bar

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Fast Life - Kate Courtney Triangular Core Workout Bar
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 7, 2020 at 7:29 Quote
Fast Life S2 E6 "The Good Old Days are Now" shows Kate using this workout bar. Looks like an ideal travel tool - unstable planks, pushups, etc. But I can't find it anywhere, can't read the logos... anyone know where to find this?

*edit - found it:

https://www.praep.com/

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 12:15 Quote
abiker wrote:
Fast Life S2 E6 "The Good Old Days are Now" shows Kate using this workout bar. Looks like an ideal travel tool - unstable planks, pushups, etc. But I can't find it anywhere, can't read the logos... anyone know where to find this?

*edit - found it:

https://www.praep.com/

Looks pretty cool. I made one on my own. Although you can't travel with mine - but I used a old handlebar and fit it through a 10Lb plate/weight. It rolls forward/backward, I can stabilize it for push-ups etc. It's a great way to end a good workout.

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 6:47 Quote
Home exercising became a habit for me, since I started my job with shift rotations. Simply speaking, gym can’t fit into my everyday schedule. Kids and work take all of my time and desire to go to the gym and train intensively. I recently bought in a sport shop the triangular core workout bar and I find it pretty useful which helps me to have more or less the same results as the gym. However, I would like to discover more exercises for a newbie which I can perform with triangular core workout bar. For instance how many sets and reps you should do to strengthen the muscle pump? Or how to keep the plank longer and proper with the bar? All in all, I probably need an instruction book or some videos to acquire new exercises.

Posted: Mar 23, 2020 at 11:21 Quote
Anybody know how to get one in the USA? Trying hard to find it- looks slick.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005841
Mobile Version of Website